bobjohnson
Premium
join:2007-02-03
Orlando, FL
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·T-Mobile US

[Internet] Compliments to BHN...

The only people that post to forums are usually the unhappy ones. I just wanted to be one of the few that gives a company that really tries to be good at what they do a thumbs up. Cocoa, FL RR Lightning

tim tim tim

join:2010-08-14
Lutz, FL
kudos:2
Thanks for posting!!! Nice speedtest too, what do you subscribe to? seems like lightning but 58 is pretty dang fast

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:151
reply to bobjohnson
Thank you for the compliment!

bobjohnson
Premium
Orlando, FL
reply to tim tim tim
Lightning 40/4 with the ubee mta. I upgraded from the old turbo 15/2 about 6 months ago and it's been consistent. Never any problems on the old setup but I like newer and better.

CptGemini
Inside your computer
Premium
join:2004-11-29
Corpus Christi, TX
kudos:6
Click for full size
Dang then I should have no problems once they turn on docsis 3 in my area then since I got the same D3 eMTA. It's the 3201B I think isn't it and looks like the attached pic? I have one question for you though, what color do the lights change to since you got channel bonding going obviously?

bobjohnson
Premium
Orlando, FL
That's the one. The lights are white.

CptGemini
Inside your computer
Premium
Corpus Christi, TX
Ah I guess they don't change then because every single one is white right now and they have yet to turn on channel bonding in the CMTS even though all channels are available.

bobjohnson
Premium
Orlando, FL
My fault. It has lived behind my desk. The DS and US lights are blue. Rest of them are white

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to bobjohnson
I was gonna say....

CptGemini
Inside your computer
Premium
Corpus Christi, TX
reply to bobjohnson
LOL sounds like a lot of things that live behind my desk. At least I know for sure now what to look for when they do turn it on here.

bobjohnson
Premium
Orlando, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert
Come to think about it. Is it 40/4 or 40/5 for lightning?

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to bobjohnson
For you in Florida it's 40/5

bobjohnson
Premium
Orlando, FL
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·T-Mobile US
I installed for a contractor for brighthouse until 2009. Before the docsis 3 and WHdvr and all the other stuff that these guys now are dealing with. I'm just a customer now and exactly that. I don't look into it any more than i have to. I have definitely been happy with the services I have. Come to think about it, I can diagnose and fix my own problems but I haven't done anything in a long time.

tim tim tim

join:2010-08-14
Lutz, FL
kudos:2
you and me both, well im still an in house service tech but I dont ever have to fix stuff at my house (thank goodness). Just put on some new fittings when I moved in and no problems since. Im even on all rg59 through the house and still no issues . Nothing worse then coming home from work to work some more.

Jason24

join:2004-01-21
Davenport, FL
reply to bobjohnson
While I do use several of their services I am not affiliated with Bright House in way, but I just wanted to 2nd what the OP reported and give a BIG thumbs up to Bright House, especially BHNtechXpert and all other support personnel. Your residential service seems to provide the best experience / value in the area and their business DIA is just as good if not better than the good ol’ boy enterprise carriers, but at an exceptionally better price point.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
said by Jason24:

While I do use several of their services I am not affiliated with Bright House in way, but I just wanted to 2nd what the OP reported and give a BIG thumbs up to Bright House, especially BHNtechXpert and all other support personnel. Your residential service seems to provide the best experience / value in the area and their business DIA is just as good if not better than the good ol’ boy enterprise carriers, but at an exceptionally better price point.

Thank you Jason
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Einstein~

Jason24

join:2004-01-21
Davenport, FL
No problem, I appreciate your help.