Premium
join:2001-12-28
Wilmington, DE
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

1 edit

[HD] HD Complete XF Triple Play

I'm attempting to figure out the details of this Triple Play offer in my area of Delaware - for $189.99/mo + $7/mo for the EMTA:

HD Complete XF Triple Play
Package Details:

AnyRoom® DVR service so you can watch recorded shows in any room you want up to 4 rooms – and in HD. Plus, get stunning HD picture quality included for 3 additional TV.s That’s a total of up to 4 TVs with HD service!

When I click through the order steps on Comcast.com - it says it includes an HD-DVR - but I never get any chance to indicate I also have two additional HD TV's in my home (and obviously would need STB's for those). Based on the text above - are two additional HD boxes included in that $189.99 price??

**And J Jefferson - any dates yet for the final analog reclaim in Northern Delaware? I know "by end of March" - but anything more concrete??**

trythisfirst

@comcast.net
pretty sure that includes latino programming, as in COMPLETE triple play. I would double check that, there maybe a better package for you.

bryank

join:2000-03-23
Plainfield, IL
reply to JeepMatt
I actually was just talking with a Comcast rep about this yesterday. The DVR fee's ($16.95) are free, but you have to pay for each additional box @ 7.95 each

completeyeah

@comcast.net
reply to JeepMatt
Anyroom DVR service ONLY comes with HD boxes. 1 HD DVR hub and 3 HD DCT terminals. Those are included in that price.

Joe12345678

join:2003-07-22
Des Plaines, IL
if all boxes are part of that price why is the EMTA not??
does it have to do with that you can buy the EMTA?

12 months for that price. 2-year agreement

bryank

Plainfield, IL
reply to completeyeah
Click for full size
said by completeyeah :

Anyroom DVR service ONLY comes with HD boxes. 1 HD DVR hub and 3 HD DCT terminals. Those are included in that price.

I don't think this is accurate, not only did I get this information from a Comcast rep their website even states HD Equipment additional charge.

Joe12345678

Des Plaines, IL
odd the web site wants to add $50.00 per month for all the premium movie channels on page 2

Joe12345678

Des Plaines, IL
but it seems right as
HD Preferred XF Triple Play + HD DVR + Starz ((Included in the offer you selected.)) + 1 more HD box + sports pack is $160.
But if you remove Starz $150.

Also some offers are listed 2 or more times

JeepMatt
C'mon the U
Premium
Wilmington, DE
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to completeyeah
LOL-
This is just what I expected to hear - two different stories.

If "Completeyeah" is correct - that's what i was told yesterday. That to have the Anyroom DVR - I'd get 1 HD DVR PLUS the other 2 HD boxes i'd need included in the bundle price.

But then I hear Bryank's post - and that totally contradicts it. If it ends up being $20 more (for the 2 HD boxes) than that doesn't make this deal much more appetizing that FIOS.
--
"ONE team - ONE city - ONE dream!!"

bryank

Plainfield, IL
Believe me, I wish I was wrong because I wanted the same package and that's why I asked a Comcast rep for clarification.

Joe12345678

Des Plaines, IL
reply to JeepMatt
not that but other deals have fine print that is hard to work out.

Some of the deals have free HBO for 3 mouths and then $10 for the rest of year 1 and after that full price. BUT the fine print say if you drop any part and then the deal ends and you pay full for all + maybe even the ETF fee. So did that say you must buy HBO to keep the other parts of the deal?

Does that 4 box thing come with the hidden outlet fee?? I can see comcast saying the boxes are part of the deal but the outlets are not.

rody_44
Premium
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA
Reviews:
·Comcast

2 edits

1 recommendation

He is talking the package that has all the premium stations. You are talking a totally different package. Jeep you know as well as i do that additional boxes are going to be added if and when you complete a order process. Im thinking 7.99 a month But you probably know better than me. You can probably get them free but figure 7.99 as im pretty sure thats what they charge after the hd fee which you wont be charged with that package.

completeyeah

@comcast.net
reply to bryank
HD Complete Triple Play was setup to get the Anyroom service bundled into a triple play. It's essentially Premier with Anyroom built into the price. Bryank what you posted doesn't change anything I posted before.

cc person

@spcsdns.net
reply to JeepMatt
Yes, HD Complete is COMPLETE = HD Premier, main DVR, 2 or 3 satellite boxes + $7 modem. The AR DVR boxes is the only thing that sets apart HD Premier TP and HD Complete TP. The AR DVR boxes are not an additional charge and they are HD. I should know, I put these things together on a daily basis. You don't pay for another box unless you want more than 4 sets hooked up with a full STB in which case you'd pay for that additional box. The additional box wouldn't be a part of that Anyroom setup because currently 4 boxes is the max (main and 3 satellites).

Joe12345678

Des Plaines, IL
reply to JeepMatt
why does page 2 of that offer say

Would you like any premium movie channels?

HBO® (Included in the offer you selected.)

Cinemax® (Included in the offer you selected.)

SHOWTIME® (Included in the offer you selected.)

Starz® (Included in the offer you selected.)
Total Cost $40.00 per month

And when you get to page 3

Total Monthly Fees
$246.99

Prices do not include applicable taxes and fees.

Spiderman865

join:2005-12-27
Joliet, IL
reply to completeyeah
said by completeyeah :

HD Complete Triple Play was setup to get the Anyroom service bundled into a triple play. It's essentially Premier with Anyroom built into the price. Bryank what you posted doesn't change anything I posted before.

Can't understand why that is so hard to understand. Instead of online chat with C*, call the 800 number and speak to someone.
--
Yesh

mikedz4

join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·Verizon Online DSL
·Comcast

2 edits
reply to cc person
my parents pay for their anyroom boxes. It's on their bill.

Hd Premier Bundle Xf 01/06 - 02/05 199.99
Includes: Digital Premier, HBO, STARZ,
Showtime, Cinemax, Sports Entertainment
Package, Included Video Equipment,
High-Speed Internet And Digital Voice
Unlimited
Hd Prem Xf/mltotal Hd Y1 -40.00
Total XFINITY Bundled Services $159.99

Anyroom Hd Outlet 01/06 - 02/05 18.50
Qty 2 @ $9.25 each
Digital Adapter Service 01/06 - 02/05 0.00
Additional Outlet
Digital Adapter Service 01/06 - 02/05 0.00
Additional Outlet
Digital Adapter Service 01/06 - 02/05 1.99
Additional Outlet
Anyroom HD/DVR 01/06 - 02/05 0.00

cc person

@spcsdns.net
Mike, your parents aren't on HD Complete. They are on Premier.

Complete came out mid 2011. Shortly after the "official" launch of AR DVR.

Joe, I don't know the offer selected but I just ran through it myself and the total comes up as $206.99.

mikedz4

Weirton, WV
off topic what is the cheapest for the hd preferred plus and does it include hd dvr? Also would I qualify for the visa card? I just have the triple play preferred.

Spiderman865

join:2005-12-27
Joliet, IL
Only Preferred Premier and Preferred Complete inclide DVR.
--
Yesh

cc person

@spcsdns.net
reply to cc person
Actually Joe, I know how you came up with that pricing. That's the everyday price of that package. Existing customers that try to sign up for it will see that.

Joe12345678

Des Plaines, IL
I don't have comcast and that is the new customer deal.

New Customer Offers page.

Come clean comcast

Page 2

Would you like any premium movie channels?

HBO® (Included in the offer you selected.)

Cinemax® (Included in the offer you selected.)

SHOWTIME® (Included in the offer you selected.)

Starz® (Included in the offer you selected.)
Total Cost $40.00 per month

and when you get to page 3.

HD Complete XF $500 with 2-year agreement
[Remove]
$246.99

Total Monthly Fees
$246.99

cc person

@spcsdns.net
Last post from me on the matter. That's taken directly from the website. In my area the promo rate is $199.99+$7.00 modem. The Everyday Price is $239.99+$7.00 modem. The "second page" that you got I didn't encounter. Sorry. Sounds like the OP has a promo for $189.99+$7.00 modem. My only intent was to clarify that the package did include the 4 boxes in the price quoted.

JeepMatt
C'mon the U
Premium
Wilmington, DE
Thanks everyone for your input!

bryank

Plainfield, IL
reply to JeepMatt
You tell me what happens if you decide to go with it because I asked a Comcast rep inside a Best Buy and he said the DVR fee is included but additional box fees would apply.

owari

@sony.com
reply to Joe12345678
you could uncheck all of them, so the price wont go up, and you would still get all of them after installation

Joe12345678

Des Plaines, IL
or comcast can fix there web site so it does not look like they are ripping you off.

mikedz4

Weirton, WV
I was told hd complete wasnt available in pennsylvania, ohio or west virginia at this time.

abrowanfgoei

@comcast.net
reply to Joe12345678
said by Joe12345678:

or comcast can fix there web site so it does not look like they are ripping you off.

abrowanfgoei

@comcast.net
reply to Joe12345678
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
said by Joe12345678:

What rip off???