how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

completeyeah

@comcast.net
reply to JeepMatt

Re: [HD] HD Complete XF Triple Play

Anyroom DVR service ONLY comes with HD boxes. 1 HD DVR hub and 3 HD DCT terminals. Those are included in that price.

Joe12345678

join:2003-07-22
Des Plaines, IL
if all boxes are part of that price why is the EMTA not??
does it have to do with that you can buy the EMTA?

12 months for that price. 2-year agreement

bryank

join:2000-03-23
Plainfield, IL
reply to completeyeah
Click for full size
said by completeyeah :

Anyroom DVR service ONLY comes with HD boxes. 1 HD DVR hub and 3 HD DCT terminals. Those are included in that price.

I don't think this is accurate, not only did I get this information from a Comcast rep their website even states HD Equipment additional charge.

Joe12345678

Des Plaines, IL
odd the web site wants to add $50.00 per month for all the premium movie channels on page 2

Joe12345678

Des Plaines, IL
but it seems right as
HD Preferred XF Triple Play + HD DVR + Starz ((Included in the offer you selected.)) + 1 more HD box + sports pack is $160.
But if you remove Starz $150.

Also some offers are listed 2 or more times

JeepMatt
C'mon the U
Premium
join:2001-12-28
Wilmington, DE
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
·Comcast
reply to completeyeah
LOL-
This is just what I expected to hear - two different stories.

If "Completeyeah" is correct - that's what i was told yesterday. That to have the Anyroom DVR - I'd get 1 HD DVR PLUS the other 2 HD boxes i'd need included in the bundle price.

But then I hear Bryank's post - and that totally contradicts it. If it ends up being $20 more (for the 2 HD boxes) than that doesn't make this deal much more appetizing that FIOS.
--
"ONE team - ONE city - ONE dream!!"

bryank

join:2000-03-23
Plainfield, IL
Believe me, I wish I was wrong because I wanted the same package and that's why I asked a Comcast rep for clarification.

Joe12345678

Des Plaines, IL
reply to JeepMatt
not that but other deals have fine print that is hard to work out.

Some of the deals have free HBO for 3 mouths and then $10 for the rest of year 1 and after that full price. BUT the fine print say if you drop any part and then the deal ends and you pay full for all + maybe even the ETF fee. So did that say you must buy HBO to keep the other parts of the deal?

Does that 4 box thing come with the hidden outlet fee?? I can see comcast saying the boxes are part of the deal but the outlets are not.

rody_44
Premium
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA
Reviews:
·Comcast

2 edits

1 recommendation

He is talking the package that has all the premium stations. You are talking a totally different package. Jeep you know as well as i do that additional boxes are going to be added if and when you complete a order process. Im thinking 7.99 a month But you probably know better than me. You can probably get them free but figure 7.99 as im pretty sure thats what they charge after the hd fee which you wont be charged with that package.

completeyeah

@comcast.net
reply to bryank
HD Complete Triple Play was setup to get the Anyroom service bundled into a triple play. It's essentially Premier with Anyroom built into the price. Bryank what you posted doesn't change anything I posted before.

Spiderman865

join:2005-12-27
Joliet, IL
said by completeyeah :

HD Complete Triple Play was setup to get the Anyroom service bundled into a triple play. It's essentially Premier with Anyroom built into the price. Bryank what you posted doesn't change anything I posted before.

Can't understand why that is so hard to understand. Instead of online chat with C*, call the 800 number and speak to someone.
--
Yesh