spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

TelusClient

@pwc.com

[ON] When will Cityplace get an upgrade?

Is there any reason the upload is stuck at 5 Mb? 100/20 or 100/100 would be much nicer.

Any chance of seeing something faster than 100 Mb? At the rate they're building condos I don't see why they can't just roll out 1/1 Gbps to everyone.

AnonTechEDM

@telus.com
on behalf of all the other dsl subscribers who can get only a max of 3mbs upstream and 25 down... please stop whining and enjoy what you are lucky to have!

jed
Premium
join:2001-07-06
Alberta, Can
kudos:1
Or even those of us who are on a 3mbps Down and 512k up!

Tellass

@74.198.150.x
reply to TelusClient
Yeah....!!!! How dare you be forward thinking In the telus forum.

The nerve of some people.... Right telus employees?

AnonTechEDM

@telus.com
tellass...that is very clever. Actually it is so very clever that it may just be the most clever thing I have ever heard. In fact clever doesn't even begin to describe how clever your clever handle is. I'm going to strive to be as clever as you because one could never be too clever. Trollass (see what I did there? clever isn't it?) why don't you find your way back to the shaw forums where you belong and leave the clever talk to those of us more equipped utilize it?

AnonTechEDm

@telus.com
reply to TelusClient
whoops forgot to add a "to" between equipped and utilize. I guess I may have to join you in the shaw forums where we can be unclever together.