uniqs
share rss forum feed

decx
Premium
join:2002-06-07
Vancouver, BC
reply to TSI Martin

Re: Stop Sell Update (JAN 9th 2012)

I'm guessing that everyone's just interested if you've gotten an update of the expected date from Rogers for those links.

tsicable

@wind.ca
Pretty much. And it hasn't just been four days, its been a month and a half. Its great that there's a stop sell, but if that's the extent of what they can do besides wait for rogers to do things whenever they find the time - then nothing has changed.

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·TekSavvy Cable
reply to decx
said by decx:

I'm guessing that everyone's just interested if you've gotten an update of the expected date from Rogers for those links.

Exactly, they were supposed to originally happen late November, but Rogers balked and we haven't heard about it since.

Xmas/New years was actually bearable because of all the DHCP issues and a lot of people were offline. But as soon as Rogers fixed that after new years, it got worse in a hurry.
--
GO LEAFS GO!

sbrook
Premium,Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa
kudos:13
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·WIND Mobile
reply to tsicable
The thread title is Stop Sell Update (JAN 9th 2012) so, unless it's the last half of February, it hasn't been a month and a half. And the update was the addition of Scarlett and McNicoll.

Just because they can't provide you with the *updates that you'd like to read* doesn't mean that they aren't providing an update!

tsicable

@yorku.ca
Well then forgive me for speaking out of topic, but I posted in the most recent thread a teksavvy employee was seen in, to hopefully get a response. I don't see how my question, which is directly related to why these stop sells were put into place isn't of relevance to the subject. You can keesplitting hairs all you want, but I know I'm not the only one that wants an answer to this.

sbrook
Premium,Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa
kudos:13
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·WIND Mobile
Your question was "is there an update?" It's not splitting hairs. If you want to know WHY there's a stop sell or why isn't Rogers doing anything then you asked the wrong question.

You may call that splitting hairs ... but to me it simply sounded like someone wanting to harrass teksavvy employees. They've explained the situation god knows how many times. Unfortunately Rogers is still not being co-operative, and you know that.

koreyb
Open the Canadian Market NOW

join:2005-01-08
East York, ON
Reviews:
·VMedia
·Rogers Hi-Speed
said by sbrook:

Unfortunately Rogers is still not being co-operative, and you know that.

LOL you know some on here sbrook.. "I pay teksavvy and i don't care who's involved just fix it!" Little do they understand when it's a regulated service as the last mile is, along with only one option for backhaul (Rogers) from the end user to Teksavvy, they aren't going to rush to get the job done, nor can Teksavvy just bitch and complain and go with someone else at will.

I think the CRTC has to put in some rules on turn around times, cause Bell and Rogers both are very guilty of taking longer on wholesale.