to TitusTroy

Re: [IMG] 1.9 Likes / Dislikes & Bugs

Nothing yet, I think they are still fine tuning it
spider1225
join:2009-01-26
Tewksbury, MA

spider1225 to UnnDunn

to UnnDunn
Thanks a lot. This was exactly what I was looking for.

I use a universal remote and didn't know about this feature so it has now learned the code and it works great.
Expand your moderator at work
Wag
join:2009-05-05
united state

Wag to More Fiber

to More Fiber

Re: [IMG] 1.9 Likes / Dislikes & Bugs

Ha. Now for some odd reason I just had a spontaneous "You have a new harddrive hooked up..." when the old one is still going, the LED is still flickering. But for some odd reason it's saving to the internal harddrive now even after I rebooted a few times. Weird.

tom976
@optonline.net

tom976 to More Fiber

Anon

to More Fiber
I love when I am in the guide looking for a show to watch it displays ghost shows that already ended. So when you go down to them, thinking they are on, it displays at that point what the real current show is. WTF??

1.8 never had this problem.

nascar
join:2000-02-28
Verona, NJ

nascar to More Fiber

to More Fiber
Looks like "Cast" is always presented on recordings. Also it wraps on "Full Info" which is nice.

I'd like to see one press on Info for Full Info instead of two. I'd also like to see more details once a program is recorded as we seem to lose some details once recorded.

Someone may want to start a 1.9.1 thread as it will be arriving soon. Just remember what soon means in Verizon time.

TitusTroy
join:2009-06-18
New York, NY

TitusTroy

said by nascar:

Someone may want to start a 1.9.1 thread as it will be arriving soon. Just remember what soon means in Verizon time.

can you give us any info on when Verizon plans on launching 1.9.1?...and also whether it will be the same as the 1.9a rollout meaning a different VHO every month or so or will they try and do this one much quicker?

miataman
I've attained a PHD in DVR.
Premium Member
join:2010-10-27
Chelmsford, MA

miataman

Premium Member

said by TitusTroy:

a different VHO every month or so

Like FIREFOX !!!!!

TitusTroy
New York, NY

TitusTroy to More Fiber

to More Fiber
I rebooted my box (7232) last night because of some pixellation issue and now every time I turn on my TV it asks me to choose between the Standard or HD Menu/Guide...I selected HD 3-4 times already and yet it keeps bugging me every time...I even went into the Menu--> Video Settings and selected it manually

how do I get it to stick and get rid of this annoying screen every time I turn on my set?

nascar
join:2000-02-28
Verona, NJ

nascar

Supposedly you select the one you don't want and then next time select the one you do want and that will work.

PoloDude
Premium Member
join:2006-03-29
Aiken, SC

PoloDude to TitusTroy

Premium Member

to TitusTroy
stop turning off the box. turning it off only turns off the video tuner.

TitusTroy
New York, NY

TitusTroy to nascar

to nascar
said by nascar:

Supposedly you select the one you don't want and then next time select the one you do want and that will work.

you're the man nascar!...that indeed fixed it...weird bug

icemannyr1
join:2001-04-11
Township Of Washington, NJ

icemannyr1

Anyway we can get FiOS to remove VOD movies from the guide and entering a channel number that does not exist taking you to a VOD movie menu?

dcowboy
join:2012-05-10
Pequannock, NJ

dcowboy

said by icemannyr1:

Anyway we can get FiOS to remove VOD movies from the guide and entering a channel number that does not exist taking you to a VOD movie menu?

No.