FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
reply to DataRiker

Re: United States Gross National Product 2010

said by DataRiker:

ThrowDemsOut, is your signature just for satire?

Its clear your actually a pro big government nanny state interventionist.

I like small government. But I am also patriotic and want a military that can defend our country - even if it costs more than I like. I hate thieves(and copyright infringers) and want them prosecuted - even if it isn't always cost effective. I'd like healthcare to be cheaper, but not at the expense of the gov't calling all the shots on whether I get to live or die in a cost effective manner. I want illegal immigrants found and deported and I want those who knowingly hire them jailed, even though it would be government that has to perform that function at a cost. Etc, etc, etc. In other words, attempts to pigeonhole a group you don't like should not resort to the poor tactics of picking 1 item of something they support and then using that as some std of purity to measure every one of their goals. The world is not black and white, it is gray.
--
The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
»www.politico.com/2012-election/

Noah Vail
Son made my Avatar
Premium
join:2004-12-10
Lorton, VA
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Bright House

said by FFH:

said by DataRiker:

I hate thieves(and copyright infringers) and want them prosecuted - even if it isn't always cost effective.

Perhaps it'd be more accurate to say you hate non-wealthy, non-powerful thieves and copyright infringers and want them prosecuted.

NV
--
Adopting other people's animosity is The New Stupid.

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5

said by Noah Vail:

said by FFH:

said by DataRiker:

I hate thieves(and copyright infringers) and want them prosecuted - even if it isn't always cost effective.

Perhaps it'd be more accurate to say you hate non-wealthy, non-powerful thieves and copyright infringers and want them prosecuted.

NV

No that wouldn't be accurate.
--
The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
»www.politico.com/2012-election/

Noah Vail
Son made my Avatar
Premium
join:2004-12-10
Lorton, VA
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Bright House

said by FFH:

No that wouldn't be accurate.

Try this then.

You give every indication that your hatred of thieves and thieves and copyright infringers is limited to the non-wealthy and non-powerful.
It is only that group of thieves and copyright infringers for whom you consistently advocate prosecution.

That's were all the evidence I've seen leads. If I've missed posts to the contrary, I'd love to read them.

NV

--
Adopting other people's animosity is The New Stupid.