share rss forum feed

Shrapnel64
Premium
join:2001-01-24
VA, USA
kudos:1

PhonePower Down?

Hey all,

I'm about to ship back an adapter to Phone Power, but before I did, I wanted to make sure I had everything they require (I believe it's just the phone adapter and the power cord).

Attempts to reach their web site (www.phonepower.com) and even their Support/Fax phone numbers have led me to 0 availability.

It seems rather "odd" that a company of their size would not have redundancy built in somewhere (especially in web servers as easy as it is to configure).

I don't have my Grandstream plugged in, but I was wondering if the rest of you still had phone service, or if it is "dead" right now?

Thanks!

PA PhonePowr

@comcast.net
I am down with a message that my grandstream device is not registered. It looks like a total outage for the company or they went off line. If anyone knows anything, it would be good.

Shrapnel64
Premium
join:2001-01-24
VA, USA
said by PA PhonePowr :

I am down with a message that my grandstream device is not registered. It looks like a total outage for the company or they went off line. If anyone knows anything, it would be good.

I'm assuming that it's a total outage...but even their "Twitter" page hasn't been updated since 11 Oct 2011. You would think if they were "down" someone, somewhere would have posted to their Twitter page.

Hopefully we hear something soon.

Pinan
Premium,ExMod 2000-03
join:2000-09-02
Murrieta, CA
said by Shrapnel64 :

You would think if they were "down" someone, somewhere would have posted to their Twitter page.

You would think. Down in So Cal too.

Autenien

join:2012-01-21
Yep, down here in North Carolina as well. Was working fine late last night. I have been with them for 3 years or so, and I have seen the service go down but not the website.

Hwirt

@rr.com
reply to Shrapnel64
Phonepower's web sight is down also, what happend?

es tx

@verizon.net
reply to Shrapnel64
Down in TX. Their website is down too. No messages from them.

harrysamuel

@sbcglobal.net
reply to Shrapnel64
I am in GA with no service their 800 is not working. this is my main business line I am worried. Hope a reply will expalin why everyone is down.

Dunedin

@comcast.net
reply to Hwirt
Yep-same here in MD, phonepower down for the last few hours today.

PA phonePowr

@comcast.net
reply to PA PhonePowr
I am back up at around 11 AM ET. Web site is back too.

michigan22

@charter.com
reply to Shrapnel64
Their Website id up and fully functional