shinjuru
Premium,Mod
join:2000-10-29
West Coast
Reviews:
·SureWest Internet

2 edits

Borderlands 2

Sorry about the old video. Here's some updated information regarding the 2 different Collector's Edition they're releasing.

»www.borderlands2.com/preorder/

»/r0/download/2···ncer.jpg

»/r0/download/2···ncer.jpg

»/r0/download/2···_hed.jpg

»/r0/download/2···main.jpg

»/r0/download/2···udes.jpg

said by Borderlands 2 :

2K Games and Gearbox Software Announce Borderlands™ 2 in Development

Borderlands 2 furthers the distinct blending of First Person Shooter and Role Playing genres to create the true evolution of the Role Playing Shooter. Team up with up to three other players for four-player online goodness or go old-school with two-player split-screen couch sharing mayhem as you spend hours leveling up your character and equipping them with one of the millions of badass weapons. Borderlands 2 features a new visually stunning array of procedurally generated guns, shields, grenades, artifacts, enemies and more. Choose one of the four new character classes to be taken through a carefully crafted and connected story to all new and surprising environments across the living planet of Pandora. Make new friends, arm them to the teeth and fight alongside them on your relentless quest for revenge and redemption.

Gunzerker Leads a Cast of All-New Characters and All-New Classes: Step into the role of the Gunzerker, whose highly deadly skills allow him to dual-wield any two weapons found in the game. Not only that, you will build on that skill to do more things with two guns than you ever imagined possible. Dual machine guns? Cool. Dual rocket launchers? Of course! Dual Sniper Rifles? Sure, if that's your thing! Want to try other styles? More tactical perhaps? There are multiple classes to choose from!

Dynamic Co-op online, split-screen and LAN: Share your adventures with friends both online and via LAN. Borderlands 2 features a seamless system enabling you to drop in and drop out of a campaign without ever having to restart the game. On top of that you can even take your new gear from any game to any other!

World Connected Story: You will find yourself left for dead in the frozen tundra of Pandora as you begin your quest of revenge and redemption. Expose the evil surrounding the Hyperion Corporation and take on the perpetrator of a universe-wide grand deception -- the nefarious Hyperion CEO, Handsome Jack. (Oh, also: he's stolen credit for the opening of the Vault.)

New Gun System: An entirely new take on the groundbreaking procedural system means millions upon millions of possible weapons. The variety and style of guns in Borderlands 2 is staggering, and you'll see tons of new and innovative ways to engage foes on Pandora. Fire, electricity, corrosive acid, and much more will all be at your disposal as you fight your way through the Hyperion Corporation's forces!

87 Bazillion...Everything: In addition to the new gun system, you will lust after procedurally generated shields, grenades, Alien Artifacts, class mods and much, much more. And you thought the original Borderlands had a ton of loot!

Brand new environments on Pandora: Hunt through entirely brand new areas of Pandora that are more alive than ever! From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns to beyond, you'll be surprised by the unpredictable world of Pandora at every turn!

Brand new enemies: A whole slew of new enemies are out there to kill you in Borderlands 2. Hulking, gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious predatory Stalkers and the Hyperion mechanical army, run by Handsome Jack, are just some of the new enemies you will be facing off against on Pandora. New strategies will need to be created for every fight, as enemies now interact and aid each other to ensure you don't get far in the world of Pandora.

--
Games - GameTech - S.F.Bay -

Nightshade
Premium
join:2002-05-26
Salem, OR
Well if it's anything like the campiness and corniness of its predecessor then I should have a lot of fun with it.

Airwolf
Premium
join:2001-10-30
Windsor, ON

1 edit
reply to shinjuru
That video is was for Borderlands 1.

»www.giantbomb.com/claptrap-prese···17-1308/

shinjuru
Premium,Mod
join:2000-10-29
West Coast
reply to shinjuru

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCWJUSulnro

September 18th is the date!

This will be the D3 killer.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Hopefully Fallout 4 will kill them all.

Savious
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
kudos:4
reply to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

(youtube clip)
18th is the date!

This will be the D3 killer.

lol

Borderlands was fun, but the character classes barely distinguished themselves enough for me to even merit attempting a second play through.

I did enjoy the game though, and was happy I purchased it.
--
Jobbie told me to change my sig.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
reply to Jobbie
Come on Borderlands. Make this an MMO!

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
Man a FPS MMO would be a great game to play.

Tehuno

join:2005-01-18
Bartlesville, OK
kudos:1
said by Jobbie:

Planetside 2!!

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
Haven't heard of it. Must check it.

Tehuno

Bartlesville, OK
reply to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

Planetside 2!!

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
reply to Jobbie
If it ever comes out. :\

Tehuno

Bartlesville, OK
reply to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

Haven't heard of it. Must check it.

Oh man. 1st time i saw my buddy playing it, I thought it was a HUGE single player game, there was probably 150 people on the screen. Then he let me know it was a multiplayer game, and my jaw dropped.

Its a very population dependent game, but with a good crowd its a ton of fun.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
reply to Tehuno
Do we dare trust SOE?

Tehuno

Bartlesville, OK
yeah thats the only bad part. Why do good franchises belong to shitty companies?!!

El Quintron
Resident Mouth Breather
Premium
join:2008-04-28
Etobicoke, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to shinjuru
»www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/08···preview/

quote:
Most importantly, though, the moon launches robots at you.

All joking aside. This game can't get released soon enough.
--
Everything in moderation... Including Moderation --Oscar Wilde

C0deZer0
Oc'D To Rhythm And Police
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Tempe, AZ
reply to shinjuru
Well, seeing one of the characters, I guess I have to get it now.
--
Because, f*ck Sony

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
It is available to preorder on Steam!!

Unlocks September 18th, 2012

»store.steampowered.com/app/49520/

The video on the Steam page is awesome.

Pre-purchase Now and get an upgrade to the Premiere Club Edition.

Includes:

Gearbox Gold Gun Pack
A package of unique Gearbox Golden Guns to help you start your journey on Pandora!

Golden Key
Unlock a rare item in the mysterious Sanctuary Loot Chest.

Vault Hunters Relic
Play solo or team up with friends and boost your gear-hunting fortune with the Vault Hunters Relic

New Character Class
Receive a free download of the all-new Mechromancer character class as soon as shes available

woop woop!!
--
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
Anyone up for a 4 pack?

It is $45 each instead of $60

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
Hmm, right around the same time as MOP and a month after GW2--I dunno...

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

Fishead1
Premium
join:2001-05-08
Bronx, NY
reply to shinjuru
If I can scrap together the money I'd buy it.I had fun with the original game.

Rifleman
Premium
join:2004-02-09
p1a
reply to shinjuru
Saw this trailer on steam. Looks interesting.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=nicvyhrmTDs

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2
reply to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

I'm in the same boat. I have it pre-ordered for the 360 because two of my friends want to play it with me, but I don't really want it on the 360 (I'd rather have it on PC), don't want to have to pay for XBL, and am not sure if I need another game atm. It looks like a great game and I enjoyed BorderLands but -- I dunno...

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
said by bionicRod:

said by Krisnatharok:

I'm in the same boat. I have it pre-ordered for the 360 because two of my friends want to play it with me, but I don't really want it on the 360 (I'd rather have it on PC), don't want to have to pay for XBL, and am not sure if I need another game atm. It looks like a great game and I enjoyed BorderLands but -- I dunno...

That is what system I will be getting it on and for the same reasons, though, I am more inclined to play it on 360 as that is where I prefer FPSs (yeah, I'm weird).
--
From Psychonauts -
Lungfish Civilian: (describing Goggalor) He's impervious to bullets! ... and love!
--

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
said by Goggalor:

That is what system I will be getting it on and for the same reasons, though, I am more inclined to play it on 360 as that is where I prefer FPSs (yeah, I'm weird).

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
Hey! How'd you find my yearbook photo?!

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

Anyone up for a 4 pack?

It is $45 each instead of $60

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
Bought it from GMG for $49 and it activates on Steam:

»www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/p···lands-2/
--
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."