spc
uniqs
ExoticFish
join:2008-08-31
Zebulon, NC

ExoticFish to CableTool

to CableTool

Re: [Caps] Please sign the petition to raise or eliminate the ca

Add some iPhone/iPad updates in there, updates on several computers etc and that cap becomes more of a hindrance to some.
medbuyer
join:2003-11-20
Memphis, TN

medbuyer

said by ExoticFish:

Add some iPhone/iPad updates in there, updates on several computers etc and that cap becomes more of a hindrance to some.

What? Updates on pc and iOS devices are mere kilobytes or megabytes and NOT gigabytes.....

Watch 2 HD videos a day for 30 days OR download movies, applications is whats going to reach your cap
ExoticFish
Zebulon, NC

ExoticFish

said by medbuyer:

said by ExoticFish:

What? Updates on pc and iOS devices are mere kilobytes or megabytes and NOT gigabytes.....

Watch 2 HD videos a day for 30 days OR download movies, applications is whats going to reach your cap

Actually, if you download the IPSW file for your iOS device, it's 700+ MBs.

whfsdude
Premium Member
join:2003-04-05
Washington, DC

whfsdude

Premium Member

said by medbuyer:

OS X updates are also over a gigabyte now.
medbuyer
join:2003-11-20
Memphis, TN

medbuyer

said by ExoticFish:

said by whfsdude:

OS X updates are also over a gigabyte now.

how often do you update or download these files though? how many of those will you need to saturate your 250GB cap in a month?

but like I said above, how you use your connection or what activity you do is irrelevant.
ExoticFish
Zebulon, NC

ExoticFish

I've downloaded several gigs of updates in a few days between the iPads/iPhones and MacBook updates that had come out. It all adds up.

There may not be a "need" for many people at all but if we're able to watch more HD movies, I'm sure we'd all love that.