join:2000-12-21
Littleton, CO
Reviews:
·Comcast
·CenturyLink
·EarthLink
·ViaTalk

CID in eMailed messages.

Unless I misunderstood you, you get compete Name and Number on the eMailed messages? I never have. I just get the phone number twice in the subject. I have been reading of people complaining that CID is hit and more miss than anything on all levels. So I am surprised to see that you get proper and complete CID in the eMails.

Not happy that you are getting one-way calls. But am glad to see I am not the only one. I've had many today. Even with a new ATA. What kind is it that you have?

I hope you keep updating your review. I am seriously curious how things work for you here on out. Take Care.

djrobx
Premium
join:2000-05-31
Valencia, CA
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·VOIPO
Yes, the CID NAME in Email has worked 100% of the time over the last year for me. For example, today I received one with this subject:

Voicemail from "TIME WARNER " <8888922253> 00:00:19

My ATA is a Grandstream HT502. As previously mentioned, one way calls have been quite rare for me. I've never had it happen more than once in a day.

The only thing caller ID wise I seem to be missing is outbound name, so people sometimes don't take my calls. I was told their upstream provider couldn't do it.

Hope they resolve your issues!
--
AT&T U-Hearse - RIP Unlimited Internet 1995-2011
Rethink Billable.

FarmerBob

join:2000-12-21
Littleton, CO
Reviews:
·Comcast
·CenturyLink
·EarthLink
·ViaTalk
Wow! I resigned myself to guessing whose number that was every time that the mailing came in. I'll have to ask about that.

Thanks for the hope. We have been working on this for years. I just got a GS HT-502 last Friday and it worked great all weekend. Then . . .

Thanks for responding and so quickly. I'm updating a trouble ticket now. This will allow me to add to it.

Thanks again and I'll be watching your progress. Good luck.
caller id name for incoming calls »