spc
uniqs

Gandharva
@reliablehosting.com

Gandharva to sbrook

Anon

to sbrook

Re: [Express] Express & Extreme Get Speed/Cap Upgrade

What about the earlier thread about increased upload speeds? Does this announcement mean all hope is lost for faster uploads? I've been holding out on upgrading from Express to Ultimate until they clearly advertise the rumoured faster upload speeds, hopefully 10Mb/s.
resa1983
Premium Member
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON

resa1983

Premium Member

said by Gandharva :

What about the earlier thread about increased upload speeds? Does this announcement mean all hope is lost for faster uploads? I've been holding out on upgrading from Express to Ultimate until they clearly advertise the rumoured faster upload speeds, hopefully 10Mb/s.

They've said its coming to the GTA first - not all areas will get it tho. Its apparently a multi-year project.

yyzlhr
@rogers.com

yyzlhr to Gandharva

Anon

to Gandharva
said by Gandharva :

Upload speeds on ultimate is 10mb/s if it's available in your area. Rollout is very limited right now.