uniqs
share rss forum feed

cog_biz_user
i ruin threads apparently

join:2011-04-19
Hamilton, ON
reply to OhNo2

Re: [Burloak] Usage Based Billing Nightmare

sorry to hear about your mix-up, but how did you go through a terabyte in a month?

OhNo2

join:2012-01-17
Burlington, ON

We never reached 1TB in a month. 6 people in a household and at least one person streaming something in HD at some point. Also uploading HD media projects and audio projects for schooling.

UBB deters people from using more competitive services like Netflix, HBO GO, iTunes, CinemaNow, etc. It competes directly with their core business of television. Seems very anti-competetitive. Cogeco does not offer a reasonable plan that would allow for such services to be used as your primary source for movies, TV and music.

xfinisherx

join:2011-05-06

I think it's time to take Cogeco to court for this one... That is, after no solution has been reached

I'm really really surprised...

EdmundGerber

join:2010-01-04
kudos:1
reply to cog_biz_user

said by cog_biz_user:

sorry to hear about your mix-up, but how did you go through a terabyte in a month?

Where do you read that he went through that amount of data??

I would get a lawyer and the news services involved if they continue to dodge the issue. Nothing like some bad press to smarten these shady companies up.

And then I would drop them like a hot potato! Hopefully you have options in your area to move on to. Get away from these scumbags...

ruddypict

join:2010-03-24
kudos:2
reply to cog_biz_user

said by cog_biz_user:

This is really not hard to do if you have multiple people, business or power user needs.