uniqs

DrStrangLov
@12.189.32.x

DrStrangLov to hdman

Anon

to hdman

Re: New Exede customers, please post

said by hdman:

Now, with the new Exede service, I am actually thinking about going back.

Welcome back, Hdman...talk about coming out of the 'woodwork.'

Just the other day I was looking thru some old posts when WB users had to post on Hughes forum, like this thread,

»[WildBlue] "Value Pak" $49.95 testmy.net results?

and came across several of your posts. To my surprise, it appeared you had been inactive for a long spell, as I recall.

hdman
Flt Rider
Premium Member
join:2003-11-25
Appleton, WI

hdman

Premium Member

I haven't been inactive actually. I've been here the whole time, but just not active in the WB forum. Those were some fun times though. Being a test user for WB, I really got treated well, but when 3G came around, it made sense for me to move on. I'm still a fan of ONLY using NRTC coops which is what I would do with Exede. Take care and perhaps I will be back here!

DrStrangLov
@12.189.32.x

DrStrangLov

Anon

said by hdman:

I'm still a fan of ONLY using NRTC coops which is what I would do with Exede.

It wasn't until Jan. 5, 2012 that

"ViaSat Renews Distribution Agreement with National Rural Telecommunications Cooperative (NRTC)"

»www.marketwatch.com/stor ··· 12-01-05

So, I suppose they will have to sort it out, and then start rolling out plans for member cooperatives.

I've contacted my local coop, and at that time a short while back, they knew nothing.

I suspect by late spring that cooperatives will be rolling along.

I've heard ViaSat was going to focus on commercial accounts first...just heard.

hdman
Flt Rider
Premium Member
join:2003-11-25
Appleton, WI

hdman

Premium Member

I called mine a few weeks ago, and they called yesterday and they are installing now. I put them off a few months and told them I want to wait and see. Check back with your coop. My guess is that IF you are in an area that is covered, they are starting to roll it out now.

DrStrangLov
@12.189.32.x

DrStrangLov

Anon

said by hdman:

I called mine a few weeks ago, and they called yesterday and they are installing now.

I checked at Wildblue's web site,

»www.wildblue.com

and got this with my Zip Code entered:

We plan to be fully launched with exede5 and exede12 services by March 1, 2012.

Exede satellite broadband service will be coming to your area soon!