Alfred, ME
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·VoicePulse
·Sprint Mobile Br..
·RapidVPS

???

His first bill showed $800+ due and he didnt raise this issue then, only to get a bill for $2,000+? Wouldnt an $800 bill tip people off to something being screwy? If the first bill didnt grab his attention, I would think it would be pretty easy for him to overlook a simple notice stating no max overages anymore.
--
Usenet Block Accounts | Unlimited Accounts

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
Probably with autopay had a pretty good chunk in his bank account and since he knew the total was the same every month didn't open the bill or check it promptly. Probably what happened is his account was missing a ton of money and then he saw the massive charges....
--
"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini

slivers

join:2009-08-28
Canada
reply to swintec
If you read his original post in the forum he tried to get this resolved the moment he got that $800 Bill.

He was a long time customer that was trying to give Cogeco the chance to fix it... and as you can see it didn't work.

OhNo2

join:2012-01-17
Burlington, ON
reply to swintec
I didn't receive a couple bills or the notification of the change. The first time I noticed something was up was when I checked my bank statement. My issue it detailed more clearly in the forum. Please check it out.

warned

@50.117.56.x
Did you acknowledge the warning e-mails that are sent notifying that you are getting close to 100% of your usage?

winsyrstrife
River City Bounce
Premium
join:2002-04-30
Brooklyn, NY
reply to OhNo2
Thanks for clearing that up, it was one of my lingering questions about the whole situation. I did read your post, but not all of it. Will read through it thoroughly now.

Had I received a $900 bill for Internet services, after I stopped laughing or recovered from the blackout, I would have cancelled the service unless a supervisor (in a voice recorded conversation) assured me the charges were being taken care of.
--
"Suddenly everything is fainting, falling from a broken ladder's rung. There's a jolt exhilarating from the phone I'm holding...
I hear the words of what I'll become, how eager the hands that reach for love."
- Blind Melon - New Life