Smokey Bearveritas odium paritPremium
[Paid] Jetico BestCrypt Volume Encryption 3 *BETA* released Jetico BestCrypt Volume Encryption 3 Beta: be among the first to test the next evolution in performance and security from the pioneers in native encryption for disk volumes.
Windows 2008 Server,
Windows 2003 Server,
Windows 2000 Server,
Windows 2000 Professional, including 32-bit versions and versions for 64-bit AMD64 platform
About BCVE v3:
• More robust support of encrypted disk volumes
• Two-Factor Authentication with conventional removable disks (like USB sticks)
• Added layer of security by booting of encrypted volumes from trusted network
• Speed boost from support for new machine instructions (AES-NI) in the latest Intel processors
• Faster initial encryption
• Secure unattended reboot
• Support of eToken Pro Java hardware from SafeNet (former Aladdin)
• Added convenience for mounting volumes and protection against accidental formatting
• Added support for other physical sector sizes
License from V2 is also valid for v3.
More info/download/Terms and Conditions: »www.jetico.com/bestcrypt-volume-···-3-beta/
Official Jetico Inc. BestCrypt Volume Encryption Support Forum: »www.smokey-services.eu/forums/in···5.0.html
Beta release note: You understand and acknowledge that this Beta Release is made available on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis for the purpose of providing Jetico with feedback on the quality and usability of the software. The software may contain errors or inaccuracies that could cause failures, corruption or loss of data and/or information from your device and from peripherals (including, without limitation, servers and computers) connected thereto.
On behalf of Jetico Inc. Oy.,
~ Every disadvantage has its advantage ~