Search similar:

uniqs

XoX
join:2003-08-19
Qc, Canada

XoX

it suck

ouch...

Since they want to bill us like Hydro and the water, they should have the same lay apply to them...

I mean i am with TSI and thanks god they to do bother to much with the usage because their meter suck a lot when it work.

If an ISP want to bill customer by the usage they should have the tool used be certified like the gaz, hydro, water meter are. That apply to Bell who want to charge wholesaler by the usage.
chgo_man99
join:2010-01-01
Sunnyvale, CA

chgo_man99

Re: it suck

There should not be any UBB for wireline at all certified or not, just AUP!
Canada is quite alone queen in the world imposing this.

I am really amazed Canadians are voiceless about beefing up consumer protection laws.

XoX
Qc, Canada

1 edit

XoX

said by chgo_man99:

There should not be any UBB for wireline at all certified or not, just AUP!
Canada is quite alone queen in the world imposing this.

I am really amazed Canadians are voiceless about beefing up consumer protection laws.

No offence but you should not talk since at least us we are still allowed to sue them compared to some country where a certain supreme court ruled that company can put into their contract a clause to prevent lawsuit against them by their customer and forcing them into arbitration....

btw if you read a bit more about what was going up north you should know that what we have right now is much better in a way that what some incumbent wanted in the first place. For some tier it even lowered the base price.
chgo_man99
Sunnyvale, CA

chgo_man99

P**s off. Yeah right and you probably heard DOJ in the States allowed AT&T-T-Mobile merger. Certainly things in States never go in favor of consumers !!(sarcasm). Typical Canadian jealousy.

Again, UBB on wired broadband is wrong, even if it is not enforced on wholesale to 3rd parties. Especially with caps below 150gb for higher tiers.

When time Warner cable experimented in tests with low cap UBB in Texas modeled on Rogers or Bell, it created customers uproar and it quickly stopped.

XoX
Qc, Canada

XoX

said by chgo_man99:

P**s off. Yeah right and you probably heard DOJ in the States allowed AT&T-T-Mobile merger. Certainly things in States never go in favor of consumers !!(sarcasm). Typical Canadian jealousy.

Again, UBB on wired broadband is wrong, even if it is not enforced on wholesale to 3rd parties. Especially with caps below 150gb for higher tiers.

When time Warner cable experimented in tests with low cap UBB in Texas modeled on Rogers or Bell, it created customers uproar and it quickly stopped.

Ok they did not exactly blocked it but they ruled that company can put in their contract a clause that force people to go trough arbitration... No. 09–893... I know it does not apply to every thing but i still think it's worse than UBB...

btw : I do not want to live south even if it was the last @#%@5 country in the world...
chgo_man99
Sunnyvale, CA

2 edits

chgo_man99

maybe not until freezing climate change up north

P.S. Class actions are nothing but a way for lawyers to make millions while the victims get pennies. Just look at the tobacco lawsuit.