how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

MineCoast
Premium
join:2004-10-06

[dedicated] anyone interested?

I've had a dedicated server for nearly a year now that I got on a lifetime promotion. The provider offers "One-Time" upgrade fee's and I've upgraded my server from the stock offering with the "One-Time" fee's. The server is as follows:

Intel Celeron 2.8 Ghz (It does support 64-bit)
2 GB DDR Ram
160 GB IDE HDD
1 TB B/W on 10Mbit Port
Remote Reboot (No Charge)
IP/KVM At Request (No Charge, No Limit)
Install your own OS
2 IP's (IPv4)
IRC Allowed

It's been a rock solid server and I've had no outages and support answers in 5-10 minutes but simply need something with more power so I have ordered another server but would hate to see this one go to waste.

There is no contract, just wanting to see if anyone is interested in this server before I give it back to them. The cost? $19 a month.

Guru

join:2008-10-01
kudos:2
I am interested.

Screavics
Premium
join:2011-06-23
Pearcy, AR
reply to MineCoast
If you don't mind me asking where did you get your service from? Is the server still available? I am very interested.Where's the datacenter?

MineCoast
Premium
join:2004-10-06
said by Screavics:

If you don't mind me asking where did you get your service from? Is the server still available? I am very interested.Where's the datacenter?

It's through a company called CoreNetworks.Net. The server is in a data center based in Michigan. They respond quickly to tickets, usually in 5-10 minutes 24/7 and they offer phone support during normal hours of I believe 8-5 M-F. They have very good reviews, just do a search on webhostingtalk forums for corenetworks and you'll see plenty of positive reviews. I've been very happy with them and the only reason I am switching is because I need something more powerful. They don't take paypal just as a FYI.

I'll let you know if the server is still available ASAP

MTB

join:2007-06-29
Newport Beach, CA
reply to MineCoast
I would take it if it is still available

MTB

Newport Beach, CA
reply to MineCoast
MJimLay you are an awesome dude. I have never seen anybody work so hard to do a favor for a random guy. Keep up the good work. We need more guys like you.

MTB

Newport Beach, CA
reply to MineCoast
BE thankful that you did not get involved with this MJimLay. After paying money and putting data up on this server he never turned the server over to me and took my data.

He claims that the DSLR IM is broken. I had to waste lots of corenetworks and my time trying to figure out what was going on He did not respond to my IM's or corenetworks emails until I asked corenetworks for KVM access.

I had all the original order information including the root access so corenetworks knew I was legit.

Yep if it is too good to be true it probably is.

Stay away from Mr. MJ imLay.

swintec
Premium,VIP
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·VoicePulse
·Sprint Mobile Br..
·RapidVPS
Interesting. Will be interested to see if MJimLay responds and what the problem was. IM system is broken? Weird response.
--
Usenet Block Accounts | Unlimited Accounts