spc
uniqs
BobSagget
join:2005-06-23
Barrie, ON

BobSagget to nickia

to nickia

Re: Anyone using Unblock-us?

Like what? I am actually curious as I haven't tried the UnoTelly service yet.
KimBeth
join:2012-01-23

KimBeth

said by BobSagget:

The best thing that unotelly has is spotify (that too for free). Other than that some other channels like syfy and and pbs are also available. These are the channels I watch, I have no idea if there are any more...
BobSagget
Barrie, ON

BobSagget

said by KimBeth:

said by BobSagget:

The best thing that unotelly has is spotify (that too for free). Other than that some other channels like syfy and and pbs are also available. These are the channels I watch, I have no idea if there are any more...

Those are all available on Unblock-us lol
I've been using Spotify and Syfy and just checked PBS, they all work great.
Can anyone find something that UnoTelly offers that Unblock-us doesn't? I would switch if it's worthwhile.

raptors4ever
@rogers.com

raptors4ever

Anon

CWTV just to start. I'm too lazy to list them all.
KimBeth

KimBeth to BobSagget

to BobSagget
Yup.. raptor is right..CWTV is new from unotelly
BobSagget
Barrie, ON

BobSagget to raptors4ever

to raptors4ever
said by raptors4ever :

Not to sound like a dick, but...CWTV has worked on Unblock-us since i started using it 3 weeks ago (I like to watch Supernatural). Who knows how long before that.

If you are simply going by the list on Unblock-us.com of what they support, that's no good considering they support a whole bunch of stuff they don't have written down. The CW being one of them.
KimBeth

KimBeth

said by BobSagget:

said by raptors4ever :

Not to sound like a dick, but...CWTV has worked on Unblock-us since i started using it 3 weeks ago (I like to watch Supernatural). Who knows how long before that.

If you are simply going by the list on Unblock-us.com of what they support, that's no good considering they support a whole bunch of stuff they don't have written down. The CW being one of them.

Ya. Seems you are right!
It all comes down to personal preference while deciding a service. But unotelly might just be a little popular due to the fact that they offer some channels for free..