share rss forum feed

NOCTech75
Premium
join:2009-06-29
Marietta, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast

US based call center that handles port outs

I have a Vonage customer who is trying to port into our wireless service. So far they are continuously rejecting the port request as zip code is invalid despite my customer verifying with Vonage that the zip code on her account is indeed correct. I suspect there is something else going on and Vonage like most landline providers doesn't know how to respond properly, is there any US contact that I can call so we can straighten this out?

PX Eliezer70
Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13
You or your customer could register on the Vonage forum and send a message to this Vonage employee (Cindy)

»forums.vonage.com/showthread.php ··· p?t=4638

cork1958
Cork
Premium
join:2000-02-26
You might have some decent luck if you can actually get Cindy over there to handle your issue. She is pretty decent. As far as that forum though, considering it IS the official Vonage forum, it totally sucks green eggs and ham!!

When I first got Vonage, that obviously was one of the first sites I came across linked from their website and from any search for Vonage. Personally, I think it's one of the worst forums I've ever registered at.

I think I posted 3 questions there and never got a reply to a single one, which is part of how I found out there was a Vonage (VOIP) forum here! I lucked out and just clicked on PM for Mod or help or some where on there for some one and it turned out to be Cindy. She had that question answered in a minute.
--
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonk ··· amonkey/