dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
BigBenBeaub
join:2011-11-22

BigBenBeaub

Re: [DSL] Blindsided by Teksavvy! $8 modem rental fee!

said by BigBenBeaub:

said by TSI Marc:

said by BigBenBeaub:

Marc , the new prices for cable in Quebec are coming out today right ?

Very soon.

very soon mean today right ?

Marc, can you anwser this one ?

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

This month for sure.

just working through all the technical issues.. could be a couple weeks still. I know people are anxious.. it'll be worth the wait though.
frosted
join:2012-01-25
h0h0h0

frosted

said by TSI Marc:

This month for sure.

just working through all the technical issues.. could be a couple weeks still. I know people are anxious.. it'll be worth the wait though.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Dunlop
join:2011-07-13

Dunlop to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc
said by TSI Marc:

This month for sure.

wow, love what you guys have done for the industry but to leave us hanging in the dark for the last month on the ever growing Quebec cable thread (which oddly enough you are not placing this info) to drop this on us..pretty bad form.

It would have been easy to mention that you were gong to have to overcome these hurdles last month and the rates would probably not be ready for feb 1

alienzzz
join:2011-02-17

alienzzz

Not to mention punishing the 10 mbit DSL customers by charging them $3 more than Ontario's 12 mbit and we can't even upgrade to 16 which is only $1 more without going through the whole ordeal again.
BigBenBeaub
join:2011-11-22

1 edit

BigBenBeaub to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc
said by TSI Marc:

This month for sure.

TSI MARTIN said

"I think it's been clear that the price release time line is February 2nd. This is the deadline we have... 5 days!"

»Re: TSI Marc, Quebec cable announcement, when?

so what happen to that ?