stonhinge
Premium Member
join:2003-07-28
Topeka, KS

stonhinge to drew

Premium Member

to drew

Re: [PvE] Blizzard Raid UI

I occasionally have this same issue with the default raid ui. Or clicking on one person will select someone totally different. My personal "favorite" is when the MT/OT/MA target gets stuck, so you have no idea what they're actually targeting.

A quick /reload - the "ui" is apparently no longer needed - and it's fixed, but that's not exactly something you want to have to do all the time. I've noticed it having more issues as of late - but there's a lot of zone changing happening in DS, and I think that's part of what's causing an issue. Especially the target mixup one.

I just want something simple, and with minimal setup. Sadly, most of the raidframe addons I've found either are *too* simple, or take a lot of setup. I have suf installed for party, so I might give it another go for raid frames.

mmmhmmm
@sbcglobal.net

mmmhmmm

Anon

I have always used xperl and frankly i really like it after you get it set the way you want. The only thing that bothers me is i have never been able to get the set focus to work. Anyone else have that issue?
Cornat
join:2011-10-17
Kelowna, BC

Cornat

said by mmmhmmm :

I have always used xperl and frankly i really like it after you get it set the way you want. The only thing that bothers me is i have never been able to get the set focus to work. Anyone else have that issue?

I was under the impression that "set focus" didn't work on any addon and you had to use "/focus". I've read reports that apparently it does work for some addons, but I'm an xperl user, I've been using "/focus".

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

best to use a macro for setting the focus, IMO