spc
Search similar:

uniqs
BigMac777
join:2001-07-21
Green Valley, AZ

BigMac777

Chart

As we can see from the chart, this is another case of trying to figure it out. You have price for tex price for minutes and prices for whatever. Whatever happened to the single price point. Under MetroPCS $ 40 get you unlimited talk unlimited text and unlimited internet. It needs to be a simple one line price for all. But lets make it complicated and throw out a bunch of figures to confuse everybody.

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5

Premium Member

said by BigMac777:

As we can see from the chart, this is another case of trying to figure it out. You have price for tex price for minutes and prices for whatever. Whatever happened to the single price point. Under MetroPCS $ 40 get you unlimited talk unlimited text and unlimited internet. It needs to be a simple one line price for all. But lets make it complicated and throw out a bunch of figures to confuse everybody.

Not everyone will want all 3 services - voice, text, data. For those who just want voice and texting, this is a very good deal. And with the right phone they could still get all the data they want over WiFi.
nitzan
Premium Member
join:2008-02-27

nitzan to BigMac777

Premium Member

to BigMac777
said by BigMac777:

I suspect you're right when it comes to the general population, but personally I love it. I don't use much data so given these plans my price point would be much lower than $40. Not to mention "unlimited" is b/s and it's never unlimited. Not to mention you can tether which may come in handy sometimes.