Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Tarheel72

join:2005-12-18
Plano, TX
reply to Onedollar

Re: [HD] Cinemax coming to Ultimate Package

I am resurrecting this thread because I had both the Ultimate Package and I also subscribed to HBO/Cinemax, for $24.99 per month. I haven't followed this issue too much since I already had Cinemax. But this week I got the Verizon email and decided to update myself.

According to this thread the change was active in VHO1 (me) sometime back in November but on the bill I got a few weeks ago I am still paying $24.99 for HBO/Cinemax. The email says "We will change your current HBO/Cinemax subscription to HBO only. Your account will be credited for the price difference between HBO/Cinemax and HBO from the effective date of the Ultimate Package change. Please note you may not see these reflected on your bill for several months." If I understand this, sometime a few months from now I will get a credit backdated to the change date which was apparently November 2011, and then going forward I will pay for HBO only. Am I reading this right?

Has anybody got the credit applied to their bill yet and if so, how much is HBO only? Thanks
--
Go Heels!

JeepMatt
C'mon the U
Premium
join:2001-12-28
Wilmington, DE
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast

HBO only is currently $16.99/mo

(Now, lord knows if NY customers get their typical Look at Me I live in New York discount)

Tarheel - not that this helps you now, but what I did when the change was made in my VHO back in November was I dropped the HBO/Max pack. Went like a day or two, and then went back to add HBO. They were running a 50% off HBO special for 12 months - so right now i'm only paying $8.50/mo for HBO.
--
"ONE team - ONE city - ONE dream!!"

kes601

join:2007-04-14
Virginia Beach, VA
kudos:2

Just checked, 50% off offer still there. Just ordered it. Thanks for the tip.

Expand your moderator at work