site

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
This is a sub-selection from outgoing does cost.

NYC Girl
Premium
join:2007-02-04
Bronx, NY
reply to jacobslive

Re: I hear ya!!

said by jacobslive:

Yeah, you are almost right, you get what you pay for. But with those bundles you don't get what you pay for. That's the only difference.

But for me I had so many issues with Voipo that I don't have with optimum voice or FIOS digital voice!!! Not worth all the tinkering and time and $$$ lost with poor service.

jacobslive
Premium
join:2007-11-25
San Jose, CA
Reviews:
·Comcast
·VOIPO
·PHONE POWER

said by NYC Girl:

said by jacobslive:

Yeah, you are almost right, you get what you pay for. But with those bundles you don't get what you pay for. That's the only difference.

But for me I had so many issues with Voipo that I don't have with optimum voice or FIOS digital voice!!! Not worth all the tinkering and time and $$$ lost with poor service.

I hear ya!

I had voipo for less than a hour, I put back the ATA and send back to them.

As far as phonepower goes, I was with them for 2 years and after a break back to them. Once the service established I never had issues.

I guess the bottom line is that you should be satisfied regardless who is your service provider is

NYC Girl
Premium
join:2007-02-04
Bronx, NY

said by jacobslive:

said by NYC Girl:

said by jacobslive:

I hear ya!

I had voipo for less than a hour, I put back the ATA and send back to them.

As far as phonepower goes, I was with them for 2 years and after a break back to them. Once the service established I never had issues.

I guess the bottom line is that you should be satisfied regardless who is your service provider is

Yes, because its always going to be SOMETHING! Too funny!!! What happened?? I had my service for approximately a month!!
This is a sub-selection from outgoing does cost.