how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

baldguy2112

join:2011-10-21
Saint Clair Shores, MI

strange issues after TV upgrade

Thought I'd post here before phoning WOW.

I upgraded from an old CRT to a Samsung D7000 HDTV (connected via HDMI to a SA8300HDC) on Friday. Everything went smoothly except:

1) After the upgrade, none of the On Demand channels work. The STB seems to stick on the "Accessing VOD Service" page).

2) In an attempt to fix the problem, I reset (unplugged) the STB - no luck and then re-formatted it - no luck. Now, in addition to the still-present VOD issues, the IPG data is loading very slowly (after about twenty hours since the re-format I have data only through tomorrow). other than those two issues, everything is working just fine .

Have I made the issues clear enough to understand? Does anyone have any thoughts regarding these issues? Thanks so much for your time, everyone.

WOW_Dan
Premium
join:2011-03-24
Naperville, IL
kudos:34

There is a signal level issue inside the house somewhere most likely. Having low signal levels would cause everything you're experiencing. I would call up customer service to set up an appointment to have a technician come out and locate where the signal issue is occurring and get it fixed up for you.