footballdude to drew

Premium Member

to drew

Re: [NFL] Super Bowl XLVI Discussion

Click for full size
So close.....
said by drew:

Easily the best SB I've ever watched.

Rams Titans 1999-2000 season. Would be game winning touchdown tackled on the one foot line as time expires. I don't know how it gets any better than that.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium Member
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31

jabarnut

Premium Member

Yes, I'll never forget that one. Seems like everyone just stood still for an eternity, trying to figure out if it was really over before it finally sunk in. That tackle will be shown at one time or another forever.

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA

drew to footballdude

Premium Member

to footballdude
Before my time, really.

footballdude
Premium Member
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

footballdude to jabarnut

Premium Member

to jabarnut
said by jabarnut:

Seems like everyone just stood still for an eternity, trying to figure out if it was really over before it finally sunk in.

Right. The confetti starting dropping on the field and the receiver had rolled into the end zone and was trying to say he made it and the Rams were all charging the ref saying he was down and you figured there'd at least be a replay or something but it was just over. NFL films has a video of Coach Vermeil on the sideline as that play happened just ripping his headset off and yelling "That's it, we won the game!" and charging onto the field. The way he said it sounded like he was trying to convince himself it was really over.

shaner
Premium Member
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB

shaner to footballdude

Premium Member

to footballdude
Yes...I was going to say that as well.

Jay_
Formerly known as Carnage
Premium Member
join:2001-05-15
Pickering On

Jay_

Premium Member

Was a good game last night but didn't like the outcome. Stupid Eli...