how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

join:2011-10-25
Toledo, OH
reply to Justin27

Re: No sympathy

for now. Sprint is going down hill rather quickly. Especially with all that $$$ going to Apple. No room to expand really, network upgrades will be where they are most needed for ROI and caps and overages will be coming.

And throttling is still UNLIMITED they are NOT stopping or billing in overages.

espaeth
Digital Plumber
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-21
Minneapolis, MN
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Vitelity VOIP

said by 25139889:

for now. Sprint is going down hill rather quickly. Especially with all that $$$ going to Apple. No room to expand really, network upgrades will be where they are most needed for ROI and caps and overages will be coming.

As a Sprint user I haven't noticed any decline in the network here in the Minneapolis market.

They also put together a site that tracks work orders for capacity upgrades; it doesn't look like they've slowed down much. See: »network.sprint.com

Oh_No
Trogglus normalus

join:2011-05-21
Chicago, IL
reply to 25139889

said by 25139889:

And throttling is still UNLIMITED they are NOT stopping or billing in overages.

Says who???
Sprint is the only good wireless ISP as they are unlimited.

I have ATT on a family plan, but I refuse to pay for internet as it is not really needed. I use a knockoff phone running android with wifi only so ATT does not detect it as a smart phone and automatically charge me.

If I needed mobile internet my first choice would be sprint.

Chicago_DSL6

join:2003-08-04
South Elgin, IL
reply to espaeth

said by espaeth:

said by 25139889:

As a Sprint user I haven't noticed any decline in the network here in the Minneapolis market.

They also put together a site that tracks work orders for capacity upgrades; it doesn't look like they've slowed down much. See: »network.sprint.com

My friend in Barrington, IL has been using Sprint for phone and home internet access since 2006. He noticed call issues and data issues with both the phone and home internet right after the iPhone was released to Sprint. All I know is that for close to a month, it was lots of hoping and praying to get a Yahoo page to load. My two cents on Sprint's network near me.

In regards to Unlimited users and the cap, I am one of those users and have yet to receive a message. Granted, my last bill showed me using 2.2 GB of data. I stream Pandora all the time, I am sure that has something to do with it. If I get the message, I will leave for sure. I pay almost $200 a month for both my wife's phone and my phone. Top that off with another $150 for uVerse, give me a reason to leave.

dm348937

@kersassistance.com
reply to Oh_No

Sprint's network by definition is more limited than AT&T's, because EVDO is a lot slower than AT&T's UMTS/WCDMA. So unlimited is just a marketing gimmick.