reply to Johnny82

Re: Introducing Shaw EXO

Duplicate post.

ShawSean

join:2010-07-16
Vernon, BC
kudos:12
reply to ShawSean
Here's a interesting article that relates well to this thread. Thought you guys mind find it interesting.

»www.cedmagazine.com/blogs/2012/0···branding
--
Sean
Twitter - @Shaw_Sean

ShawSean

join:2010-07-16
Vernon, BC
kudos:12
reply to ShawSean
Hey guys,

Just wanted to advise the community we're hosting a Live Q&A on Twitter Thursday, March 1 from 2:00-3:00pm MST to discuss what exactly Shaw Exo is and what it means to you (our customers).

To follow the conversation just search for the hashtag #ShawExo during the chat period.

Cheers.
--
Sean
Twitter - @Shaw_Sean

classical

join:2003-02-13
ca

1 edit
reply to Doonz
said by Doonz:

said by classical:

^ There's nothing to sell you. Sure, some will probably nitpick this, stating that Shaw recently added this thing or is currently testing that thing, but let's cut through the marketing fluff and talk on the level. None of that adds up to what Shaw is trying to sell, which is that something revolutionary has occurred with its products and services as implied by the introduction of the new moniker. The truth is, this isn't the broad and sweeping game changer that Shaw is making it out to be.

It's Shaw with a new suffix. As pretty as it may be.

Really? Unmetered Bandwidth? Very competitive tv packages? Cheap phone?

Telus forum ---> that way

Kind of late in replying. You completely missed the point of my post and perhaps I should've been clearer. I wasn't implying that Shaw is crap and Telus is better. My point was pretty much the same as this:

said by kevinds:

Trying to create a buzz words about their products, that really don't mean anything, nor describe their products.

XT0RT
S3x, Drugs, War

join:2001-07-28
Edmonton, AB
reply to ShawSean
It's marketing manure for uneducated customers that don't know about existing features that they already have. Shaw just did a better job of layering it down really thick.
--
Core i7 2720QM : GTX 485M @ 580M : 8GB DDR3-1333 : 320GB x 2 in RAID 0 : Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1
Anonymous posts are filtered.