dslreports logo
site
 
    All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer




how-to block ads


Search Topic:
uniqs
25
share rss forum feed


Camelot One
Premium,MVM
join:2001-11-21
Greenwood, IN
kudos:2
reply to starcaptor

Re: Ironic?

You could also flip it around. If, at 2Gb of usage, you are in the the top 5%, then the other 95% of their customers on the 3Gb plan are obviously over paying for a service they don't use.

en103

join:2011-05-02
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
You could spin it a few ways...

1. Those on the 3GB plan are over paying
2. AT&T is actually allowing people to pay to be data hogs on the 3GB plan (was 2GB, and that's where the cap is).

Those capped at 2GB should keep streaming applications running 24x7, as the top 5% will slowly move to less than 2GB (assumed that its calculated only on unlimited)

OR

The 'bar' of 2GB will now be raised as those that put on self control to not pay for overages at 2GB (who would!), as new users are now on 3GB plans.