uniqs

SHY
0x27
Premium Member
join:2010-06-21

SHY

Premium Member

[Internet] I have made a request.....

for a new forum dedicated to Electronic Box. I see from all the traffic here and in Canadian Broadband that it is time that we had our own forum for this ISP. If you agree, please leave a comment as the more support there is for this, the better chance we have.

pducharme
Premium Member
join:2010-06-29
Sherbrooke, QC

pducharme

Premium Member

Very good idea. Ebox is a good ISP and was created a long time ago. I think it should have it's own place now

news
@videotron.ca

news to SHY

Anon

to SHY
»Ebox

SHY
0x27
Premium Member

SHY

Premium Member

said by news :

»Ebox

That one is inactive but I am aware of it. Now the moderators need to move it into the Canadian forums.
xcimo
Fibe 50-50
join:2007-11-21
Gatineau, QC

xcimo to SHY

to SHY
I support this, maybe TigerLord can help? Or even be the moderator for it.
TH47
join:2005-10-29

TH47

It makes sense. Those who will use that particular forum maybe could include a link in their signature?

SHY
0x27
Premium Member

SHY

Premium Member

said by TH47:

It makes sense. Those who will use that particular forum maybe could include a link in their signature?

I think that before we start posting in that inactive forum, it's better if we make enough noise here first so we can try and have it transferred to the Canadian forums.
TH47
join:2005-10-29

TH47

Or maybe post in it so it stops being inactive and will be transferred?

diskace
Retired
Premium Member
join:2002-02-21

diskace

Premium Member

You should link the request to this thread SHY so people can support the motion. Here is the link.

»[request] Request for a new forum

shrug
@videotron.ca

shrug to SHY

Anon

to SHY
It's best to post this topic in the Canadian broadband forum where Ebox has an over-all larger following than this forum.

TigerLord

join:2002-06-09
Canada

TigerLord to SHY

to SHY
I've offered to moderate it but I have no influence over which forums get created or not.
Chialeux
join:2008-09-22
Longueuil, QC

Chialeux

Si Electronic Box n'as pas son propre forum, alors pourquoi Teksavvy en a un? C'est le même genre de compagnie non? (certes, le volume est différent, mais le principe est le même).

Ensuite, que les administrateurs gardent ou pas le forum séparé, ils pourraient néanmoins mettre des catégories dans le forum Canadian Broadband. Donc au lieu de mettre catégorie "Internet" ou "Téléphone", mettre les noms des compagnies qui n'ont pas leur propre forum.