Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

MrxBurrito

join:2010-01-16
Davenport, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert

Re: [Internet] Procedure to replace BHN modem due to $2 monthly

said by BHNtechXpert See Profile
Feigning shock or offense is completely unnecessary. You forget that I know your posting style well...this isn't the first encounter I've had with you. You like to argue...I don't. I intentionally posted as much information as possible to avoid misunderstandings or worry about this subject and yet you took to creating a debate where none really is required. I'm not here to debate you and that's not going to change regardless of your responses.

I am not here to argue either, you brought the words debate, argument, negativity to the thread, not me. Also you might have me confused with someone else. I have never had any encounters with you or anyone on this forum. You don't know my style because I do not post much here, and if your or anyone else looks at my posting history will come to realize that. It is good to have a forum user here who happens to be employed by BHN come here and accuse his customers of initiating things. Said it once and will say it again, JDPower must be really proud right now.

Evidently this topic has put you in a very defensive position, You look at the thread and other threads about it, and whoever agrees with you get the kudos and whoever doesn't gets accused of arguing, debating and negativity and not knowing anything to the technology in question. Well, there are people out there that know, and you are the face of BHN here so all you can post about is company policy and biased opinions.

I don't think I am the one trying to argue here. All I did was post my experience as a customer and my concerns. And regardless of your answer, It did hit a nerve, It contradicted something you posted, and God forbids you contradict the expert. Immediately after that you begin with your accusations.

You are really good on the technical side, but you completely lack soft skills whenever someone disagrees with you.

Sorry for your troubles.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:161

2 edits
I am not here to argue either, you brought the words debate, argument, negativity to the thread, not me. Also you might have me confused with someone else. I have never had any encounters with you or anyone on this forum. You don't know my style because I do not post much here, and if your or anyone else looks at my posting history will come to realize that. It is good to have a forum user here who happens to be employed by BHN come here and accuse his customers of initiating things. Said it once and will say it again, JDPower must be really proud right now.

Then why do you keep posting back with the same mantra completely ignoring the information I have provided multiple times in this thread and with the personal attacks MxBurrito? You forget that over a period of several days last November we had several in forums and PM discussions (I still have them )

Evidently this topic has put you in a very defensive position, You look at the thread and other threads about it, and whoever agrees with you get the kudos and whoever doesn't gets accused of arguing, debating and negativity and not knowing anything to the technology in question. Well, there are people out there that know, and you are the face of BHN here so all you can post about is company policy and biased opinions.

Not defensive at all. There's no reason to be. You are attempting to inflame the issue unnecessarily and when you don't get the answers you want you turn it personal...sorry not gonna play that...I hope you understand

I don't think I am the one trying to argue here. All I did was post my experience as a customer and my concerns. And regardless of your answer, It did hit a nerve, It contradicted something you posted, and God forbids you contradict the expert. Immediately after that you begin with your accusations.

You are repeating yourself...

You are really good on the technical side, but you completely lack soft skills whenever someone disagrees with you.

This isn't about me despite your attempts to make it that way...

Sorry for your troubles.

No apologies needed. I trust there will be no further need for discussion on this unless you have additional questions or I have an update and you have my word I'll post additional information as it becomes available or as it applies to you.

Take care...

--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~