spc
uniqs

End It
@videotron.ca

End It to Davesnothere

Anon

to Davesnothere

Re: Draft LIST of Canadian ISPs

I would ask for no more additions. Just give it to the boss, lock it up and write on it that it will only be revised one day in 2013, maybe.

Otherwise the mod is going to be bugged by every mickey mouse ISP out there looking to have their name added.

Like Westsavvy: »TSI resellers suck

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

Davesnothere

Premium Member

said by End It :

I would ask for no more additions....

It could be simply posted with my top comments removed (or changed to some more appropriate), into a stickied thread in the CBB forum, and if anyone feels that we've missed someone important, and/or that someone grew a lot by later on, they could just post the company name and external website link below.

It would be a lot more than we had yesterday, and I've seen plenty of such info pages done that way.

We did one over in the VoIP Tech Chat forum for Number portability lookup links a while ago, but we never got it stickied - However it functioned same way, with the long cleanly written primary list at the top of the thread.

If State is game for such an arrangement, and maybe an extra link or two into the thread from elsewhere on the page, I'd say we did something good.