Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer to Adalicia

Premium Member

to Adalicia

Re: [game] Newbie F11

Easy, Francis. You're awfully jumpy. Put that thing down before you hurt someone.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia

Nope, I said my peace. Take it however you want. My vote stays where it is. I specifically said I want everyone else to vote how they like, to think for themselves and I mean it.

I did my thinking, I've said what I've said, I know I'm town, I believe Jobbie to be town, I don't have a reason to disbelieve the cop claim, but even then I'm taking the safe road.

Kristopher is scum. I think you're scum too but he is still the common denominator. Hence the reason I won't vote for you but I will vote for him. Legit or not, he is scum.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Avoiding the point. If I am scum, then so is Protus. You said so yourself, so why not vote Protus? It's tough when you're called upon to vote your partner, isn't it?

I'm also not hammered yet. That means a) you're right, I'm scum; or b) you're scum. Either way, form ekster's point of view, one of us is scum. Making Protus the other scum by default. So, sure way to get mafia, is to vote Protus.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Adalicia

Premium Member

to Adalicia
Lets spice things up:

Vote: KrisT

If i am wrong this was an awesome game and props to Drew for putting it together.

Who is going to put the hammer on this?

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

@Protus: Let me requote this for you.
said by Chaplain:

I'm also not hammered yet. That means a) you're right, I'm scum; or b) you're scum. Either way, form ekster's point of view, one of us is scum. Making Protus the other scum by default. So, sure way to get mafia, is to vote Protus.

Chaplain

Chaplain to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

Lets spice things up:

Vote: KrisT

If i am wrong this was an awesome game and props to Drew for putting it together.

Who is going to put the hammer on this?

Jobbie NOOOOOO! You are going to lose the game!

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Unvote

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
Your Mom

Prevailer to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
I was typing while you posted that. SCum.

Vote: Kristopher

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

ooh shutup you are messing up with the fun!

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

said by Chaplain:

@Protus: Let me requote this for you.

said by Chaplain:

Just unvote and read through my post to see the logic. It's a logic trap, and mafia fell right in it. Come on guys....
Chaplain

Chaplain to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
That was fucking close, Jobbie!!!!

Vote: Protus

Nice try Protus. GG.
Chaplain

Chaplain

Premium Member

said by Chaplain:

Once more. It's so simple. We win. ekster can see it from his POV.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia to Chaplain

to Chaplain
Trying so very hard to get PM nailed, kind of makes me think that he isn't mafia and the eskter is, which if that is the case, brilliant play, regardless I know bloody well I'm town and I still believe you're scum. My vote stays.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
Your Mom

Prevailer to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
Repeating a false statement over and over doesn't make it true. I am town. You're trying to ringlead everyone into a lynch with the sole logic of "Either I'm mafia with protus or you're mafia with protus, so let's just vote him. herpa derpa"

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia to Chaplain

to Chaplain
said by Chaplain:

We as in you and ekster because you're Mafia?

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

said by Adalicia:

said by Chaplain:

We as in you and ekster because you're Mafia?

Keep diggin, bro.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to Adalicia

Premium Member

to Adalicia
Vote: PM

Stop....!!!!!
Jobbie

Jobbie

Premium Member

HAMMER TIME!!!!

wtb ekster.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia

You'll have to get him because I'm not throwing the hammer down on anyone but Kristopher at this point.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Best way to end the game.

I miss being Rick Astler.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia

I'm sure it was a role you would never want to give up and I highly doubt you let anyone down.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain to Adalicia

Premium Member

to Adalicia
If ekster is scum, then Protus is his partner, Ad. That's why this scenario works so well for town. At least from my point of view. Any way I look at it, Protus is proven scum. And ekster isn't gone. He would have hammered me by now.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia

Of course Protus is his partner if he is scum, because that conveniently excuses you from being scum.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

said by Adalicia:

Of course Protus is his partner if he is scum, because that conveniently excuses you from being scum.

If you're town (highly doubtful), then you are avoiding logic for emotion. My call for protus was because you were sure it was me and protus. You didn't rise to the challenge I gave you. If you were sure, you would have. Now you say it must be me and ekster. I'm not buying it.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
Your Mom

Prevailer to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
This little mexican standoff throws my "Adalicias and Kristopher" theory out the window, but at least proves half of it. You're scum, and you're busted. I suppose ekster has to be your other half, though. Ekster cleared jobbie, so it can't be you and jobbie, since that would mean ekster's clean.

Kristopher and ekster are mafia. Hammer on me incoming when ekster gets back.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia to Chaplain

to Chaplain
What I'm saying is it is you and someone.

If the cop claim is legit, it is you and Protus, if the cop claim isn't legit it is you and him.

You can pretend to doubt I'm town, I know you know I'm town, and if I'm wrong, I fuck up and we lose the game, then my apologies to town, but either way, you are the common denominator and I was nearly positive it was you and PM until you started trying to get PM hammered.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to Prevailer

Premium Member

to Prevailer
What is this Mexican standoff you talking about?

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

said by Jobbie:

What is this Mexican standoff you talking about?

LOL!