BSID 00:00:02:01:12:F9
RSSI:-52
CINR:35

TejasToolMan

join:2013-02-12
Roanoke, TX
Reviews:
·Clear Wireless

Download speed is between 1.8 and 2.0 Mbps. ping 70 to 130ms Of course this is during the day and peak hrs. I take it to an from work to be a cheap sob @ 25$ a month hehe

at home I built an ebay 26db external antenna & 6 feet of cable between ant. an modem ant. connection. Got it installed and all I can say is WOW. RSSI is now -55 to -89 dbm and CINR 3 to 8 db.

Is there a way to improve on cinr? Some have told me to run it 30feet up my tree and point it towards the clear tower... I don't mind doin that if it helps a good+%

Thanks for all your help

Tejas

@clearwire-wmx.net
reply to whfsdude

Download speed is between 1.8 and 2.0 Mbps. ping 70 to 130ms Of course this is during the day and peak hrs. I take it to an from work to be a cheap sob @ 25$ a month hehe

at home I built an ebay 26db external antenna & 6 feet of cable between ant. an modem ant. connection. Got it installed and all I can say is WOW. RSSI is now -55 to -89 dbm and CINR 3 to 8 db.

Is there a way to improve on cinr? Some have told me to run it 30feet up my tree and point it towards the clear tower... I don't mind doin that if it helps a good+%

Thanks for all your help