All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

HonestGirl

@cox.net

[Scam] Grant Writing Fraud

I worked briefly for a company here in Las Vegas called GOLDCOM, LLC. The owner's name is Bobby Fusco. I was doing well and was complemented on getting so many applications processed for them. It was a commission based only position, but I am a good salesperson, so I applied and started the next day.

I saw this BOBBY person yell and curse at an employee for asking to be paid for his work. I spoke with several potential clients (Victims) and they told me they were already scammed by this other company called Interlan. Well, I looked up both my company and Interlan and found out this guy BOBBY FUSCO owned them both. I left immediately. I will NOT compromise my principles and lie to people for a few bucks.

Beware of ANY and ALL grant writing services. Legit grant writers are out there. You have to call your local government office and ask and most of the time these grants are only given to non-profit organizations, hospitals, educational institutions and the like.

Show your integrity by warning anyone who's even been conned or about to be by this fraud. Hang up on them!

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18

If only we could clone you and replace those who don't have your moral convictions.

HonestGirl

@cox.net

Sadly, Doc, Folks these days will do anything for a buck. Times are hard and some have to compromise their principles to earn a living. To me, that's just a dressed up way of calling it prostitution. If I don't believe in what I am selling or feel the bosses are up to no good, I am Outta there. I went through 4 jobs out here in Vegas that were like that.

pcdebb
RIP lil hurricane
Premium
join:2000-12-03
Brandon, FL
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Bright House
reply to Doctor Olds

said by Doctor Olds:

If only we could clone you and replace those who don't have your moral convictions.

i concur!
--
| map your city |