uniqs

Obi100 Fan
@distributel.net

Obi100 Fan to rik5

Anon

to rik5

Re: OBi100 / Obi110 in Canada ?

said by rik5:

So where do you get it from, in Canada ?, I looked on amazon.ca, but it only show the 3rd-party distributer..., and of course the price here, is TWICE as much as it is in the States. -Lol.

Ordered from amazon.com. They shipped to Canada with reasonable shipping charges. Even got a refund 2 months after the order for over-estimated shipping/border costs. I think the total was around $47 Canadian to my door.
Expand your moderator at work
rik5
join:2008-05-25
Vanier, ON

rik5 to Obi100 Fan

to Obi100 Fan

Re: OBi100 / Obi110 in Canada ?

ok, thx for the info.
grand total
join:2005-10-26
Mississauga
·Fido
MikroTik RB750Gr3
MikroTik wAP AC
Panasonic KX-TGP500

grand total to Obi100 Fan

to Obi100 Fan
said by Obi100 Fan :

Ordered from amazon.com. They shipped to Canada with reasonable shipping charges. Even got a refund 2 months after the order for over-estimated shipping/border costs. I think the total was around $47 Canadian to my door.

They won't ship to Canada for me. What's the trick?

billaustin
they call me Mr. Bill
MVM
join:2001-10-13
North Las Vegas, NV

1 recommendation

billaustin

MVM

said by grand total:

said by Obi100 Fan :

They won't ship to Canada for me. What's the trick?

I read in another thread that you need to go to the Buying Choices and select the one that is sold and shipped by Amazon to get shipping to Canada.
ogdensburg
join:2006-12-12
Ogdensburg, NY

ogdensburg

You can buy OBi100 / Obi110 in amazon.ca now if you don't mind pay MUCH HIGHER PRICE. The good thing is you get it faster since they ship from Canada.
batvoip
join:2012-04-03

batvoip

Hmmm, not sure if this violates terms, as I don't believe it's a "VoIP service link", but Amazon.ca doesn't seem to have any right now.

This particular Amazon.com (US) link, fulfilled by Amazon proper, will work and IS shippable to Canada, was about $70 to the door:

»www.amazon.com/gp/produc ··· 045RMEPI

The Summary looked as follows:

Order Summary
Items: $50.47
Shipping & Handling: $9.98
$6.76

Cheers!!