how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

mph300
Two Thirds The Way There

join:2000-11-09

[Praise] Verizon Wireless #611 Customer Service

I just wanted to say that Verizon Wireless Customer Service #611 was OUTSTANDING!

I called to inquire about a phone upgrade and a billing charge. Both were taken care of on the same call. A roaming charge credit was given, the ETF was waived, An additional $40.00 credit was given, Unlimited data transferred to new Droid 4 phone that is being shipped no charge to me today!

WOOT! I'm excited!

Mike
--
CH3NO2-Fuel me UP-Let's race!

billydunwood

join:2008-04-23
united state
kudos:2

1 recommendation

said by mph300:

I just wanted to say that Verizon Wireless Customer Service #611 was OUTSTANDING!

I called to inquire about a phone upgrade and a billing charge. Both were taken care of on the same call. A roaming charge credit was given, the ETF was waived, An additional $40.00 credit was given, Unlimited data transferred to new Droid 4 phone that is being shipped no charge to me today!

WOOT! I'm excited!

Mike

And you aren't charged minutes when you call *611.
--
No Victim=No Crime

Bamafan2277

join:2008-09-20
Jeffersonville, IN
reply to mph300
How much longer did you have in your old contract? I am wanting the new Droid 4 but am not due for renewal till May

mph300
Two Thirds The Way There

said by Bamafan2277:

How much longer did you have in your old contract? I am wanting the new Droid 4 but am not due for renewal till May

My contract end date was January 28, 2013. My upgrade eligibility was September 28, 2012.

The Verizon rep explained that they were able to do an upgrade, without ETF, for the primary phone number on my plan only. He said this can be done after one year of contract for the primary line. I asked if they would do this on other shared minutes lines and they said no.

BTW, the Droid 4 and it's slide out qwerty is AWESOME!
I never liked the small on-screen keyboard on my Droid X. Too many misses on the small keys.

Mike
--

Bamafan2277

join:2008-09-20
Jeffersonville, IN
Cool I will have to give them a call tonight after work. I have the fascinate right now and I have big hands so the on screen keyboard has been a pain. I had the G1 originally and loved the slide out keyboard.

thegeek
Premium
join:2008-02-21
right here
kudos:2
reply to mph300
that's awesome. i'll have to try it. i miss the keyboard of my old og droid. and my thunderbolt gets shitty reception. i hear the droid 4 has been rooted so i may just have to try this and see if i can get upgraded. i'm not due till november.

i take it you were able to get the phone at contract price?

mph300
Two Thirds The Way There

1 recommendation

said by thegeek:

.....i take it you were able to get the phone at contract price?

Yes. 199.99 plus tax. Overnight shipping N/C
--