uniqs

sportsfan54
Premium Member
join:2001-04-27
Laurel, MS

sportsfan54

Premium Member

Messages not marked as "Read"

When I logged in yesterday, all messages and links did not change color after reading them. Still going on today. I have deleted my Internet and Temporary Internet Files. Is anybody else seeing this?

Pacrat
Old and Cranky
MVM
join:2001-03-10
Cortland, OH

Pacrat

MVM

I haven't seen it recently, and as of a few minutes ago, everything seemed to be working quite normally for me. That said, I have, in the past, noticed that some threads have appeared on my favorites listing as unread (red folder) and I know I've read those threads. It seems to occur when there has been a lot of activity within the thread since I read it, though. I'm certainly not aware of just what might trigger such an action... only that it has been discussed, from time to time, in the past. Rest assured that the "problem", most likely, does not rest solely with you. I know others, including myself, have experienced similar, if the not same, situation, occasionally. It doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen. I do recall, now, that during one discussion, Justin made comment about resetting the flags during a database update. It doesn't sound like that's the case here, though.