Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Bellsavvy

@bell.ca
reply to atmx093

Re: [DSL] Billing system snafu?

said by atmx093:

Where the heck is my bill? How do you expect me to know what to pay with the new pricing structure and the absence of a bill? HELLO???????

I used to have wonderful comments to say about TSI, but I seem to be irritated by you guys way more than I am enchanted lately.

SEND BILLS OR MAKE THEM AVAILABLE FOR US TO SEE IN MY WORLD OR SOMETHING.

Can you imagine all the calls/cancellations they would get this month if people actually were able to see how much they were charged?

I think its best people aren't getting them.

TSI Martin
Premium
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:33
reply to atmx093
Please send me a PM & i'll get your Invoiced sent back to you.
Expand your moderator at work

XoX

join:2003-08-19
Qc, Canada

1 edit
reply to Zombie999

Re: [DSL] Billing system snafu?

said by Zombie999:

TSI Marc or any other TSI employee care to explain:

I was charged:

05 Feb TSI INTERNET TSI INTERN CHATHAM $35.41

My invoice shows:
Due Date: 2/5/2012
Previous Invoice Amount: $63.16
Balance Forward: $0.00
Current Charges: $27.95
ONHST: $3.63
Please do not pay: $0.00
Account Adjustments: $0.00
Total Current Amount: $31.58

rCable
Customer OID Service Amount
0 1/5/2012 - Lite - intermediaire 27.95
Total 27.95
Payments
Payment Number Payment Received Total Payment Amount
 1/5/2012 31.580
Total $31.58

So the service listed is for PAST month, which I have already prepaid on Jan 5.
What is previous invoice amount?? My previous invoice was $31.58 on Jan 5 and WAS PAID!

Total amount is $31.58 but billed $35.41.

TSI, you cannot charge just anything to customer's CC. This is illegal.

maybe it's time for a charge back.. i was thinking maybe i should call my CC companies if what TSI charged me does match my bills if i could see my fucking bill since i have not received anything again... or i will do a charge back anyway since no bills, no authorization to debit my card...

TSI Martin
Premium
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:33
reply to Zombie999
Could you please send me a PM TSI Martin See Profile I'll send this to our accounting management to look into it.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Martin, is there any easy way to have a PDF of the 3 or 4 most recent invoices to automatically appear in TSI's Myworld?

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
The plan is to incorporate the new invoice system into Myworld but ATM it's not possible.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

grunze510

join:2009-02-14
Cote Saint-Luc, QC
kudos:1
I usually get an invoice around the 14th, nothing yet.

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
can you PM me your CID please. I'll have it looked into.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

JCohen
Premium
join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
·TekSavvy Cable
·Rogers Hi-Speed
reply to TSI Marc
said by TSI Marc:

The plan is to incorporate the new invoice system into Myworld but ATM it's not possible.

Good to know.

Zombie999

join:2004-05-04
Toronto, ON
reply to TSI Martin
PM sent. Thanks.

GReaper

join:2011-12-16
Bowmanville, ON
reply to Bellsavvy
Still waiting on mine to show up, sent a request a few days ago & still waiting on my email. This not sending invoices, doesnt work for me as im not paying by CC or auto withdraw etc. I like to SEE my bills before I pay them.
Ah well Guess I will have to wait a few more days to see my bill (accounting is closed weekends & holidays I take it)
THIS is the only issue I have had with TSI & is a minor one I guess

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON
kudos:5
You and the rest of us, post in »TekSavvy Direct and it'll get taken care of. They're just now moving into the new TSI Place, so I expect there will be some delays.

Sears

join:2008-02-17
reply to randomgdude
No invoice here either.

hhpeter

join:2006-10-15
GTA
reply to randomgdude
WTF is "Charge Adjustment, Residential - 5M (Feb 2 – Feb 18)" ?
i don't get it

JCohen
Premium
join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
·TekSavvy Cable
·Rogers Hi-Speed
said by hhpeter:

i don't get it

I's because the cost of the 5M DSL increased on February 2, 2012 and the charge adjustment is because of that. So because you current billing period ended on February 18, 2012 you were charged a partial month from the 2nd to the 18th.

GReaper

join:2011-12-16
Bowmanville, ON
reply to TwiztedZero
Posted in that spot Friday & as Stated it will prob take 24hrs. And seeing its the week-end & a long week-end Im guessing I will see it Tue, a few days before my Due date. Lesson learned. Guess I should have paid more attention to the DATE so I could have CALLED them about my bill etc

vintagewino

join:2003-07-22
Grimsby, ON
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to hhpeter
said by hhpeter:

i don't get it

Pretty well what I said (page 1, 5th post). One prepays a month in advance, and they BACKDATE a "charge adjustment". on what was already PREPAID.

I'm not complaining of the amount. It's the PRINCIPLE.

Can't get more Bell-like than that.

hhpeter

join:2006-10-15
GTA
I never get over not even 100GB and I'm a customer for maybe 5 years , I'm paying for 300GB shouldn't there be a 100 or 150 GB plan ?
why I have to pay for 300GB and i'm not even using half of that? where is that "adjustment" ? what a joke Teksavvy....

vintagewino

Grimsby, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
said by hhpeter:

I never get over not even 100GB and I'm a customer for maybe 5 years , I'm paying for 300GB shouldn't there be a 100 or 150 GB plan ?
why I have to pay for 300GB and i'm not even using half of that? where is that "adjustment" ? what a joke Teksavvy....

Same boat. We're subsidizing those "heavy users". That "adjustment" goes from Feb. 2nd to whenever your billing date is in February.

Sad to say, the joke is ... on us.

Sears

1 edit
reply to randomgdude
I don't really understand this charge adjustment. Why am I paying for a full month at the new rate of 34.99 and then another 1.77 charge adjustment? How does that make sense? Shouldn't the first month be the old rate of $31.95 plus the 1.77 charge adjustment to the new rate?

I mean the new rate is 34.99 per month and I'm charged 36.76 pre tax? My bill is up about $5.50 this month for a price increase that was supposed to be $3.

vintagewino

Grimsby, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
As I said to hhpeter, it's the difference from Feb 2nd to your February billing date. Sounds like you're date is a bit after mid-month. Something like 10 cents/day plus taxes.

With all these increases, and methods of increases, it just shows TSI's turn to the Dark Side is complete.

NBomb

join:2007-01-23
Etobicoke, ON
reply to randomgdude
Yeah, I'm having issues with this as well. Not only have I not gotten an invoice for feb, but the amount charged to my CC is $4 (over 10%!) higher than normal. I'll be contacting support about this.

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·TekSavvy Cable
said by NBomb:

Yeah, I'm having issues with this as well. Not only have I not gotten an invoice for feb, but the amount charged to my CC is $4 (over 10%!) higher than normal. I'll be contacting support about this.

prices did go up starting february.
--
GO LEAFS GO!

eots

join:2003-02-04

1 edit
Check your February invoice carefully, Teksavvy is double dipping on the HST! I was over billed $3.44 because they took the entire previous months payment including HST, then added the difference of the partial month increase in February and charged HST on top of that again! They should have been using the before tax amount and added the partial month increase and then add the HST.

EDIT: Never mind, I called accounting and the February bill will be more expensive than bills going forward from now because there was a retroactive charge for the increase in February for those of us who have our billing dates in the middle of the month.

Zombie999

join:2004-05-04
Toronto, ON
reply to vintagewino
said by vintagewino:

said by hhpeter:

i don't get it

Pretty well what I said (page 1, 5th post). One prepays a month in advance, and they BACKDATE a "charge adjustment". on what was already PREPAID.

I'm not complaining of the amount. It's the PRINCIPLE.

Can't get more Bell-like than that.

+1
They don't seem to understand what PREPAID means.

bbhog

join:2010-07-05
North York, ON
reply to eots
Please show your numbers

eots

join:2003-02-04
They charged me $34.99 + the difference in the rate from Feb 2-12 despite the fact that my previous bill already paid in advance for those dates. They knew well in advance what they were increasing the fees to and should have charged the higher rate for those days on my previous bill. It still looks like double dipping to me when it would have been cheaper to just charge me the higher rate on the previous bill for the 11 days in Feb where the price increased. Technically they billed me twice for Feb 2-12, it's not a huge amount for an individual but multiply that by the many thousands of customers who were billed twice for the first part of February.

redgrandam

join:2010-08-10
London, ON
said by eots:

They charged me $34.99 + the difference in the rate from Feb 2-12 despite the fact that my previous bill already paid in advance for those dates. They knew well in advance what they were increasing the fees to and should have charged the higher rate for those days on my previous bill. It still looks like double dipping to me when it would have been cheaper to just charge me the higher rate on the previous bill for the 11 days in Feb where the price increased. Technically they billed me twice for Feb 2-12, it's not a huge amount for an individual but multiply that by the many thousands of customers who were billed twice for the first part of February.

Except you weren't actually billed twice. Well you were but the amount charged (should be) the difference in the old price plan and the new one.

This is where pre paying is confusing. I changed my package 2 days into my prepaid month, thinking they would do it at the end of the billing period. Nope! So I had to call and ask for a credit. No problem, but a minor inconvenience.

Sears

4 edits
reply to vintagewino
said by vintagewino:

As I said to hhpeter, it's the difference from Feb 2nd to your February billing date. Sounds like you're date is a bit after mid-month. Something like 10 cents/day plus taxes.

With all these increases, and methods of increases, it just shows TSI's turn to the Dark Side is complete.

That would make sense if the base rate was the old fee + the pro rated new fee, but that's not the case.

Why would I be billed pro rated from the 2nd of Feb to my billing date when I'm already being charged the new rate of 34.99 in full?

So I'm paying the new full new rate of 34.99, plus a pro rated fee from Feb 2nd to my billing date of the 19th, why?