spc
uniqs

DataRiker
Premium Member
join:2002-05-19

DataRiker to OldCableGuy

Premium Member

to OldCableGuy

Re: [MO] Shut down for DMCA, charged early cancellation.

said by OldCableGuy :

Or the drunks who refuse to blow because "it's my constitutional right" BS. These people are all scumbags

To sum up, they should be denied there constitutional due process and labeled as thieves and drunks without a chance to challenge their accusers.

Wow.

OldCableGuy
@communications.net

OldCableGuy

Anon

Driving is not a right, it is a privilege. I am perfectly fine with taking someones ability to drive if they refuse to blow (covering up that they're drunk) or if they blow over the legal limit. No trial needed, just shred that drivers license on the spot. However we are so off topic here it'd be comical if it wasn't so sad.

You can quote the constitution all you want, and I admit I am surprised you have read more than the 2nd amendment, that being said, it doesn't matter as Mediacom is a private company and their choice to not to business with known pirate/theives is their right. Unless you are suggesting that Mediacom, as a private company, should be required to provide internet access to those stealing peoples IP without the ability to cut them off. But since Mediacom is a corporation, they're protected by the same Constitution you are such a so-called expert on.

The constitution would be great, if it wasn't about 200 years out of date.
Expand your moderator at work