« Tivo QuestionsFinally upgraded... »
This is a sub-selection from ultra tv

sgc

join:2011-11-02
Naperville, IL
reply to richkut

Re: ultra tv

said by richkut:

First of all, keep in mind that I am in a suburb of Cleveland (South Euclid) that just got WOW service back around last October, shortly after the city was wired. So demand here is not nearly as much as it is in established places where everyone already is familiar with WOW. Also note that Cleveland not only is smaller than Chicago, but WOW has less of a presence here than there. Secondly, I am working with a great sales rep, who not only takes care of her customers' installation needs but also has given me prices below what is posted on their web site. My guess is that many of you are going online rather than calling. Try working with a local rep and see if things change for the better.

Since you are a new customer, you will be offered discounts to get you. We must call in order to upgrade and they are not allowed to give us ANY discounts. I was told that it took Arris 600 million USD to develop the Whole Home Solution and much of that was pushed to WOW!. They took as much of it as possible, but was not going to go bankrupt to do this and had to push a small amount to customers.