Bhruic

join:2002-11-27
Toronto, ON
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to Crowbar1

Re: Rebooting Modem issue

I can thank Bell for the modem, sure, but I can thank Teksavvy for the fact it hasn't been fixed yet. It is their responsibility to ensure that I have a functional modem - they are the ones selling me the service. If they can't make that assurance, they shouldn't be selling the service until they can.

This has been going on for well over a month now.

koreyb
Open the Canadian Market NOW

join:2005-01-08
East York, ON
Reviews:
·VMedia
·Rogers Hi-Speed
said by Bhruic:

I can thank Bell for the modem, sure, but I can thank Teksavvy for the fact it hasn't been fixed yet. It is their responsibility to ensure that I have a functional modem - they are the ones selling me the service. If they can't make that assurance, they shouldn't be selling the service until they can.

This has been going on for well over a month now.

Due to the CRTC's setup of the agreement, Bell has a forced involvement with the modem. TSI is powerless other than complain to Bell.... which they don't act faster than they want.

TSI Martin
Premium
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:33
reply to Bhruic
The modem issue has started happening within the last month. The actual service has been out for over half a year & this is the first time this has been occuring. I'm currently dealing with Bell in regards to getting this modem issue fixed. We currently have some Bell management looking into the issue. Unfortunately is not a snap the fingers & it gets fixed type of issue.
--
TSI Martin (Escalations) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
« same experienceagreed »
This is a sub-selection from Rebooting Modem issue