TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster

Re: [DSL] Billing system snafu?

We've moved over to a new invoicing system as part of all the development we've been working on and it went live I believe on Feb 2nd so if you were billed before then you'd have been on the old system and on the new system past that.

There may still be bugs to iron out in the new system but at least we will now be sending invoices to everybody as opposed to the old system that was simply broken and no matter what we did we could not get it to work properly.
redgrandam
join:2010-08-10
London, ON

redgrandam

Except not everyone is getting them. I should have received mind on the 6th. Nothing at all.

XoX
join:2003-08-19
Qc, Canada

1 edit

XoX to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc
said by TSI Marc:

We've moved over to a new invoicing system as part of all the development we've been working on and it went live I believe on Feb 2nd so if you were billed before then you'd have been on the old system and on the new system past that.

There may still be bugs to iron out in the new system but at least we will now be sending invoices to everybody as opposed to the old system that was simply broken and no matter what we did we could not get it to work properly.

With the old one at least i got my invoice but with your new system i got nothing, nada...

Could you at least but a little warning somewhere like in "My World" or with another automated email to let us know about those thing because i should not have found about this trough this forum. It's not the official way for TSI to communicate with me unless it got changed and they forgot to inform me

Maybe i should be giving a cut of what i pay TSI to DSLReports since i have to come here daily to find out what is happening with my bill...

Geez...

AkFubar
Admittedly, A Teksavvy Fan
join:2005-02-28
Toronto CAN.

AkFubar

Yeah. I don't know why no announcement email was sent out. Probably would have saved a great deal of customer confusion and prevented a good many avoidable calls into accounting.

AnonRick
@teksavvy.com

AnonRick to TSI Marc

Anon

to TSI Marc
said by TSI Marc:

Except that the new system doesn't work properly either! I didn't get an invoice and I have no idea if my long distance charges are correct. What has happened to this used-to-be-great company? It just one screw-up after another!

JC_
Premium Member
join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON

JC_ to TSI Marc

Premium Member

to TSI Marc
It would be nice if our invoices would show up in our my world accounts as well.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

said by JC_:

It would be nice if our invoices would show up in our my world accounts as well.

Yeah, that would be great in the event of email problems.

JC_
Premium Member
Nepean, ON

JC_

Premium Member

said by HiVolt:

said by JC_:

Yeah, that would be great in the event of email problems.

My thoughts exactly and if I wanted to look back at a past invoice I wouldn't need to dig through my email every time.
bbhog
join:2010-07-05
North York, ON

bbhog to JC_

to JC_
said by JC_:

+1
Zombie999
join:2004-05-04
Toronto, ON

Zombie999 to TSI Marc

to TSI Marc
TSI Marc or any other TSI employee care to explain:

I was charged:
05 Feb TSI INTERNET TSI INTERN CHATHAM $35.41

My invoice shows:
Due Date: 2/5/2012
Previous Invoice Amount: $63.16
Balance Forward: $0.00
Current Charges: $27.95
ONHST: $3.63
Please do not pay: $0.00
Account Adjustments: $0.00
Total Current Amount: $31.58

rCable
Customer OID Service Amount
0 1/5/2012 - Lite - intermediaire 27.95
Total 27.95
Payments
Payment Number Payment Received Total Payment Amount
 1/5/2012 31.580
Total $31.58

So the service listed is for PAST month, which I have already prepaid on Jan 5.
What is previous invoice amount?? My previous invoice was $31.58 on Jan 5 and WAS PAID!

Total amount is $31.58 but billed $35.41.

TSI, you cannot charge just anything to customer's CC. This is illegal.

XoX
join:2003-08-19
Qc, Canada

1 edit

XoX

said by Zombie999:

TSI Marc or any other TSI employee care to explain:

I was charged:

05 Feb TSI INTERNET TSI INTERN CHATHAM $35.41

My invoice shows:
Due Date: 2/5/2012
Previous Invoice Amount: $63.16
Balance Forward: $0.00
Current Charges: $27.95
ONHST: $3.63
Please do not pay: $0.00
Account Adjustments: $0.00
Total Current Amount: $31.58

rCable
Customer OID Service Amount
0 1/5/2012 - Lite - intermediaire 27.95
Total 27.95
Payments
Payment Number Payment Received Total Payment Amount
 1/5/2012 31.580
Total $31.58

So the service listed is for PAST month, which I have already prepaid on Jan 5.
What is previous invoice amount?? My previous invoice was $31.58 on Jan 5 and WAS PAID!

Total amount is $31.58 but billed $35.41.

TSI, you cannot charge just anything to customer's CC. This is illegal.

maybe it's time for a charge back.. i was thinking maybe i should call my CC companies if what TSI charged me does match my bills if i could see my fucking bill since i have not received anything again... or i will do a charge back anyway since no bills, no authorization to debit my card...

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn to Zombie999

Premium Member

to Zombie999
Could you please send me a PM JenSuisUn See Profile I'll send this to our accounting management to look into it.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

Martin, is there any easy way to have a PDF of the 3 or 4 most recent invoices to automatically appear in TSI's Myworld?

TSI Marc
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

The plan is to incorporate the new invoice system into Myworld but ATM it's not possible.
grunze510
join:2009-02-14
Cote Saint-Luc, QC

grunze510

I usually get an invoice around the 14th, nothing yet.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

can you PM me your CID please. I'll have it looked into.

JC_
Premium Member
Nepean, ON

JC_ to TSI Marc

Premium Member

to TSI Marc
said by TSI Marc:

The plan is to incorporate the new invoice system into Myworld but ATM it's not possible.

Good to know.
Zombie999
join:2004-05-04
Toronto, ON

Zombie999 to JenSuisUn

to JenSuisUn
PM sent. Thanks.