spc
Search similar:

uniqs

eddiebbb
@bethere.co.uk

eddiebbb

Anon

Ff not shut down message?

The question is not to be viewed as a complaint, it's just a query. The problem is caused by the way I surf. I started using comps over 40 years ago when they were the size of a small upright piano. When the Internet arrived I got used to opening one page at a time and to this day do the same, the greatest number of tabs I have open is two.
I use a Mac and a PC . With the Mac I notice that Safari never has this prob, I can open and close the browser as many times as I want and never see the message, yet with Ff it happens frequently, both in Windows and Linux.
Again, just a query not a complaint.

GuruGuy
Premium Member
join:2002-12-16
Atlanta, GA

GuruGuy

Premium Member

said by eddiebbb :

The question is not to be viewed as a complaint, it's just a query. The problem is caused by the way I surf. I started using comps over 40 years ago when they were the size of a small upright piano. When the Internet arrived I got used to opening one page at a time and to this day do the same, the greatest number of tabs I have open is two.
I use a Mac and a PC . With the Mac I notice that Safari never has this prob, I can open and close the browser as many times as I want and never see the message, yet with Ff it happens frequently, both in Windows and Linux.
Again, just a query not a complaint.

I've noted this happening too. Seems like sometimes it takes it a little longer to close its background processes and if you try to reopen it before it finishes doing that, you will get that message.