breynolds

join:2012-02-15
Melbourne, FL
Yes, thanks.

breynolds

Melbourne, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert
OK, Mr. Expert, I turned in my 2nd Tuning Adapter to a BHN walk-in store last month... and I'm still being billed for two of them. I'm on the phone with BHN right now. I gotta tell you, every time I call or visit it's a big pain in the butt. You see, my Internet service is on a business account. My employer pays it directly. My TV service is on a residential account. So every time I call, it's a big problem and takes forever. Nobody ever seems to know how to help me, and they transfer me around in a seemingly endless loop.

The lady at the store had a problem when she tried to log into her computer the fact that I was returning my TA. She told me that she would need to have someone else fix it because I have a "business" account. Apparently, nobody ever logged my TA as returned... and I've lost my receipt. I'm not a happy camper.

To be fair, my cell service used to be with AT&T, and since I got a discount through my employer, I was on a "business" account with them too. Same deal, every time I called, it was a big hassle. I switched to Sprint, on a residential cellular account... and service is just fine now. You'd think that companies would treat their business customers BETTER than their residential customers, wouldn't you?

Well, hopefully, they can get the problem fixed on the phone. I've been on the phone for about 30 minutes so far. It usually takes at least an hour for anything I want to change.
--
Brian Reynolds, Melbourne, Florida

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:151
reply to BHNtechXpert
Please open a direct fourms thread and I will get it taken care of.

breynolds

Melbourne, FL
I'll hold off on that for now. I just spent about 40 minutes on the phone and the lady told me she would need to call me back. I don't want to get two people working on it at the same time. That would just cause confusion.
--

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert
No problem....

breynolds

Melbourne, FL
I did get a call yesterday, but it only rang once. I answered it immediately, but somehow it went to voice mail. A lady named Annette left a message saying that she could not fix the problem, but that she had left a message for someone in the "corporate department" and that "property solutions" would need to fix my account.

I'll open that direct forum thread, just so you can check to see that it was really done. I suppose, now that TA's are going to be free, it won't matter much, but I don't want my account to show that I have two TA's. You never know when I might move or cancel my BHN service... and I wouldn't want to have to pay for a TA that I've already returned.
--

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert
Barn and this goes for everyone else....and I can't stress this enough. You folks need to keep those receipts always...scan them and put them away...just in case. Send it over to me and I'll do my best to track this down.

breynolds

Melbourne, FL
Apparently, they can see in the computer that I returned the TA... it's just that my billing didn't get updated. Since my internet and TV are split up on two different accounts, they always seem to have trouble making changes to my account.

To be honest, I regret that my employer ever did this with my Internet account. They used to just reimburse me for the cost of the internet service, so I actually made a few bucks every month due to the bundle discount. But our Accounts Payable lady didn't want to deal with my monthly expense reports.
--

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert
Then this needs to get fixed and why the person "Annette" couldn't do that escapes me. Send it all over to me (be detailed) in the direct thread and this will be taken care of...once again sorry for the frustration.

breynolds

Melbourne, FL
OK, I opened a thread here:
»[Billing] I'm being billed for a Tuning Adapter that I returned

I'm not sure how you can use my modem MAC and WAN IP to locate my account, but I provided those. If you need, I can PM you my home address and account number.
--

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
said by breynolds:

OK, I opened a thread here:
»[Billing] I'm being billed for a Tuning Adapter that I returned

I'm not sure how you can use my modem MAC and WAN IP to locate my account, but I provided those. If you need, I can PM you my home address and account number.

Because I'm magic I can pull your account data based on those two things
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~