uniqs

jmn1207
Premium Member
join:2000-07-19
Sterling, VA

jmn1207

Premium Member

What About Next Year?

I'm curious to know what will be left out...er...added to next year's iteration?

Right now there are very few apps that only work on the iPad 2. Is it already time to push first generation owners toward a new tier? It seems like I just got the iPad. I can't believe it has been 2 years already. I wonder if the iPad 3 will be the device that finally, truly fractures the wonderful App store into separate segments, or will developers be forced to create apps that work on older variations along with the faster, gussied up visuals of the new version?

What I'd really like to see is the latest iOS mail client with the ability to delete "ALL" within a folder other than the Trash folder. It's annoying having to select Edit and then touch touch touch touch touch touch touch touch touch touch touch touch touch touch touch every single email I want to move or delete from a folder. I've been complaining about this annoyance from the beginning, along with many others, so perhaps a hardware change will finally correct this, since apparently it is proving to be too difficult for Apple to remedy with a software update.