All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar to Immer

to Immer

Re: [Raiding] LFR asshattery

I also do my "effort" chart when winning gear, this keeps loot out of arsehats and give it to deserving people..

DPS: did decent DPS, more than the tanks, /inspect shows gemmed gear and enchants.
Healers: Do some decent heals, also gear gemmed and enchanted.
Tanks: Do your job, proper taunts and gear not all PvP.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

nice. a note on healers in LFR:
if you have 6 solid healers... 2 of them will look like crap on some fights (spine is the worst for this, morchock and zon'ozz can be bad)... because there simply isn't enough dmg to go around.

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D

Premium Member

that's traditionally my role; lowest healer, because a). holy priest and b). everyone else is like "HOLY SHIT GUYS AT 95% BOMB HEALING TOUCH"

I do well on Yor'sahj. On Zon'ozz half the time I go around and bounce the ball because wtf else am I going to do?
Cornat
join:2011-10-17
Kelowna, BC

Cornat to Immer

to Immer
said by Immer:

if you have 6 solid healers... 2 of them will look like crap on some fights (spine is the worst for this, morchock and zon'ozz can be bad)... because there simply isn't enough dmg to go around.

When I bring my resto druid in, I set auto-follow to another healer and go afk on Spine lol. Morchock I dps, as resto. When I go on my Shammy I just go ele and toss out a healing surge if someone is getting low.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Cornat:

said by Immer:

When I bring my resto druid in, I set auto-follow to another healer and go afk on Spine

yikes. at least use mushrooms to dps the bloods... do something man...
Cornat
join:2011-10-17
Kelowna, BC

Cornat

said by Immer:

said by Cornat:

said by Immer:

When I bring my resto druid in, I set auto-follow to another healer and go afk on Spine

yikes. at least use mushrooms to dps the bloods... do something man...

I do. I go have a shit or dishes or something haha. Spine on LFR can be 8 manned. It takes no firepower at all. All it takes is cordination. Bliz designed it as such. If it took coordination AND firepower, well, thats what you do Normals for.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Cornat:

I do. I go have a shit or dishes or something haha. Spine on LFR can be 8 manned. It takes no firepower at all. All it takes is cordination. Bliz designed it as such. If it took coordination AND firepower, well, thats what you do Normals for.

I know it's not your intention, but it is this type of commentary on LFR that leads to more headaches. the mechanics of Spine are simple. When the tanks and dps do their jobs well, you can 2 heal it. If the hideous gets to 9 stacks at 90% health... it takes 4 healers to keep the tank up. If dps kill extra tentacles, it gets ugly. If the dps snoozes through tendons because "this is all lol-eazy" then you have to start over on a new hideous. having to repeat a simple fight, because of selfish stupidity is far more tedious than sitting through a five minute fight... once.