HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt to Phibian

Premium Member

to Phibian

Re: [DSL] Cellpipe random reboots / loss of sync (Check logs ple

Maybe this also depends on the software/firmware level in the 7330 remote in the given neighbourhood that is having issues with the cellpipes. Perhaps Bell is testing with a 7330 in their lab or even in the field that has a different level of software/firmware.
morisato
join:2008-03-16
Oshawa, ON

1 edit

morisato

Add me to the Cellpipe reset List, I had been noticing it but was trying to ignore it but today it cut off my telephone in the middle of a call and caused me to lose a match in league of legends p:0 Unforgiveable!!! heh

Not sure it matters but When i run the cellpipe linestats GM script it shows VDSL FW : 6.12.0.5IK105012 if that info is at all useful to this issue.

Phibian
join:2009-06-01
Ottawa, ON

Phibian to HiVolt

to HiVolt
It happens with no phone line connected to the modem so it is not related to the remote.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

said by Phibian:

It happens with no phone line connected to the modem so it is not related to the remote.

Oh, I didn't realize that.. That's horrible then.

Phibian
join:2009-06-01
Ottawa, ON

Phibian

LOL. Yeah it is bad.

If they can't get this sorted out soon I think we're going to see more and more people reporting that they are affected by this. As morisato said it didn't really hit home until it dropped in the middle of something important. But it is only a matter of time until people notice that it isn't normal for their line to be dropping all the time.