jadziedzic
Premium Member
join:2005-12-12
Nashua, NH

jadziedzic to exeter

Premium Member

to exeter

Re: [speed/latency] Speeds slow on 30/15 connection NH/ME

Folks in NH may want to file a complaint with the NH Public Utilities Commission (»www.puc.nh.gov/Telecom/t ··· ecom.htm, see "Filing a Complaint" on the left of the page). I've done so, and received a reply that the PUC would contact FairPoint regarding this issue.

(Even though Internet access is an "unregulated" utility service, FairPoint made numerous promises to the PUC about improving broadband availability during the course of the Verizon sale approval process.)

If you're so inclined, a letter to FairPoint's CEO (Paul Sunu) detailing your dis-satisfaction might be appropriate; the address is 521 East Morehead St, Suite 500, Charlotte, NC 28202.

Sweet1
@myfairpoint.net

Sweet1

Anon

I have been working with the IT Techs since 12/2012. I get packet loss at 208.192.176.133, 100% packet loss. The issues been random so I was baffled until I hit the net. Needless to say after many hours, tracerts and pathpings my public Utilities complaint is in. How dare they play dumb. Our time is valueable. Fairpoint needs to consider providing the full service we pay for as well as considering the services online we are paying for that we can't get to. Ohhh the Joy of flushing 100.00 a month down the toilet for services that are inaccessable.

again
@rr.com

again

Anon

If you don't have other options, your screwed.